Search results

1. chops29

Santa Barbara

Srry wasn't sure were to post this so I went here. Anywho, heading to Santa Barbara, CA wondering if anyone knows of good reef stores in the area?
  2. chops29

Crab id plz

Check this little dude out. I was checking out the night life in my tankand noticed this little bigger grazing towards the top. Apparently it saw me to and sought refuge in the upper most rock in my tank. So like a spider monkey i grabed up that rock quick as possiable and got it on the first...
  3. chops29

SPS just not sure what it is?

Brought this from a local reefer and they wasn't sure what it was. Polyps are abit more brown then what's shown in the pic and the structure has neon green tint to it.
  4. chops29

another Algea ID

Been tooling around trying find this stuff thought I'd stop in ask you guys. The bottom 2 are Caulerpa pretty sure the top 2 are of the same type brown leafy pretty stiff so I'm thinking it's calcifing. (spl?)
  5. chops29

My box o'water

So i was in the middle of writing an awesome chronicle of my reefing journey. When boom the comp shuts down and i lose all of it. :verymad: :banghead: Not really wanted to type it all word for word again here's the short version. I'm a noob to reefs though I have tryed my hand at a FO tank...
  6. chops29

75 gal tank overflow

Ok, here's the plan a Calfo style overflow with 3 3/4 drains into a 55 gal tanksump/fuge. Question is is that to much overflow? Trying to decide how much i really need.
  7. chops29

Hello!!

I am what you might say in the researching phase of building a reef tank or a FOWLR. Already lots from the forums and threads here.