Search results

1. B

Where do you get your live rock

So i need to buy live rock (and sand) and would like to here of some places that have been good to others.:fishy:
  2. B

Set up of a 20g with what i have?

Ok I got this tank with dreams of a super nice reef and apparently for got to buy the loto ticket. So i am now setting it up with what i have available. 20g tall aqueon tank Red Sea Prizm Hang-on Protein Skimmer Rena Filstar XP 1 lights i plan to buy in a few months after cycle I thought i...
  3. B

Advice needed

I have a 5.5 gal saltwater tank its not much but i have learned a lot in the 7m i have had it. Anyway i just bought 2 20 gal tanks one tall one long and plan to expand what i have. Im looking at pumps right now for the sump return and see that the mag pumps are popular and im thinking a 4 or 5...
  4. B

Hi All Looking For Advice

I have a 5.5 gal saltwater tank its not much but i have learned a lot in the 7m i have had it. Anyway i just bought 2 20 gal tanks one tall one long and plan to expand what i have. Im looking at pumps right now for the sump return and see that the mag pumps are popular and im thinking a 4 or 5...