Search results

1. B

Where do you get your live rock

So i need to buy live rock (and sand) and would like to here of some places that have been good to others.:fishy:
  2. B

Advice needed

I also was wandering what is best to put in the canister filter??
  3. B

Advice needed

So i guess my first big question is live rock/sand. How much(depth of sand and # of rock),where to get (LFS dosent have much),what kind. I would like to do a deep sand bed what i have read sounds like it would be better but don't have to much room to play with, is a 3in bed ok or do you need...
  4. B

Advice needed

So i just posted this on the nano forum but haven't got much response decided now is not the right time to spend to much $. Ok I got this tank with dreams of a super nice reef and apparently for got to buy the loto ticket. So i am now setting it up with what i have available. 20g tall aqueon...
  5. B

Set up of a 20g with what i have?

Ok I got this tank with dreams of a super nice reef and apparently for got to buy the loto ticket. So i am now setting it up with what i have available. 20g tall aqueon tank Red Sea Prizm Hang-on Protein Skimmer Rena Filstar XP 1 lights i plan to buy in a few months after cycle I thought i...
  6. P9060531

P9060531

7. P9070539

P9070539

8. B

Advice needed

thanks funkpolice thats what i thought he dose seem to get aggressive when i feed
  9. B

Advice needed

all i have is 15w florescent on it can i have any corals??
  10. B

Advice needed

Thought i would posts some more pics. Tell me what you think. So is keeping the sally light foot as bad as i here, i havent had a problem yet (been maby 4 weeks) but iv been told that my fish might be short lived.
  11. 0829081715a

0829081715a

12. CLEANERSHIMP1

CLEANERSHIMP1

13. FISH1

FISH1

14. FISH21

FISH21

15. CLEANERSHRIMP1

CLEANERSHRIMP1

16. 0829081715

17. FULLTANK

FULLTANK

18. B

Advice needed

Ok so it sounds like its alright for now (as long as it isn't growing) i don't have any corals right now and will probably wait till the 20 is up now. Here is some things i have read and would like to know more about. so it sounds like i may have rushed my first tank a little i did wait...
  19. B

Advice needed

Thank you all for the help sounds like a 3 will be good, i was thinking of a Koralia as well but probably later. I bought the tanks on sale and the pump comes next. $s tight so one thing at a time. Is the Mag the way to go? I want this tank to have potential for a nice reef. I wish i could go...
  20. B

Advice needed

My first thought was a 3 but in talking im not sure. How much will i lose going 3-4ft up and i thought i would do two returns to the tank so i would be splitting with a T. I was looking at locline and maby two heads on each side.Is a 3 going to be too much??