Search results

1. dulk

tangs together in one tank????

i have a blue hippo, yellow, and a powder brown tang in a 100 gal. no issues so far...
  2. fish004

fish004

3. th_fish004

th_fish004

4. fish007-1

fish007-1

5. dulk

coral qustions

is it a matter of it being time consuming to feed them? or is it hard to get them to eat? one thing ive got it time lol.
  6. dulk

coral qustions

you guys are awesome. thank you so much for the info. i dont know much about our set-up. my husband set it up and i get to stock it :sblush:
  7. dulk

coral qustions

i have a 100 gal tank but maybe i'll just stick with the acan if its fairly easy. will my lighting support it?
  8. dulk

coral qustions

what about the acan?
  9. dulk

coral qustions

i dont feel the others but i can certainly get some food for the sun if thats what it needs. are they hardy?
  10. dulk

coral qustions

i am fairly new to saltwater. i have a few corals that are doing well so far- a tree leather, mushroom, and frogspawn. while shopping online i ran into these beautiful things- Acan Sub sun coral i cant find much info, of course the seller says they are easy but i wanted a...
  11. dulk

new here

thank you so much for your help.we are fairly new to saltwater. what types of meats would you suggest?
  12. dulk

new here

i would like to post a picture but they all come out blurry. there must be some trick? we just got him saterday. it wasnt untill we got him home that i noticed his face looked weird. has what looks like tiny holes around his eyes. my husband thought it might be normal but when i look at pics...
  13. dulk

new here

my husband and i have a 100 gal saltwater tank with 3 tangs 2 clowns and some damsles. we also have a few small corals. i think our newest tang might have hole in the head but i cant find any good pictures of hole in the head on a yellow tang. i would love to post a pic of him for you guys to...