Search results

1. ReefSki

Any RSM 250 owners looking to upgrade there stock skimmer?

Just thought there might be someone looking to upgrade. I sold my RSM 250 and have a Deltec MC500 for sale. It's posted in the drygoods for sale forum if anyone is interested.
  2. ReefSki

Deltec MC500 "Internal" Skimmer

Hello there, Up for sale is a used Deltec MC500 skimmer. This is an internal skimmer, I used this in my Red Sea Max 250. Tank has been sold so this is up for sale. $250 shipped to the lower 48 only. Will get some photos up soon, below is a manufacture photo, and specs. "Sump...
  3. ReefSki

Red Sea Max 250 heat issues, any thoughts?

Hello there, long time RSM 130 owner here who just upgraded to the 250. I recently set up a RSM250, this setup is all stock. What I am wondering is why is my temp at 89 degrees? Could this be a pump issue? The heater is turned off so I have ruled that out. I have central air, and have not been...
  4. ReefSki

Vortech MP10 "Blue box driver" & Digital Aquatics PC4

Hello, Up for sale is a Vortech MP10, and a digital aquatics PC4. MP10 is currently up and running in my tank, I will give it a good cleaning prior to shipping. I have lowered the price on this to $155 shipped. Works great. Digital aquatics PC4, one outlet (#3) is not working. Price is...
  5. ReefSki

ReefKeeper controller with DC8, and temp probe, Eheim 1260 return pump

Hello, I have a ReefKeeper controller for sale. Included with the controller will be the Temp. Probe and DC8. Works great and comes in the original box. Asking $125 plus shipping. Please PM me your zip code for shipping quote. Also for sale is an Eheim 1260 return pump, this pump is...
  6. ReefSki

Tunze 6025 $40 shipped!

Hello, I have a Tunze 6025 for sale. Powerhead is about 1 year old and in perfect condition. Price is $40 priority shipped to your door.
  7. ReefSki

Tunze 9002 Protein skimmer $100 shipped

Hello, I have a Tunze 9002 Protein skimmer with the magnetic mounts up for sale. Looking to get $100 priority shipped to your door. PM me if you are interested.
  8. ReefSki

Aqua C Urchin Pro skimmer with Mag 3, and drain fitting

Hello, I have an Aqua C Urchin Pro with 2 Mag 3 pumps (1 as a spare), and the optional drain fitting. Everything is about 1 1/2 years old and in perfect condition. Prices- Aqua C Urchin Pro with Mag 3, and drain fitting- $115 shipped Mag 3- $40 shipped Everything together- $150...
  9. ReefSki

Koralia #1, and 2 Koralia #3's

Hello, I have 1 Koralia #1, and 2 Koralia #3's for sale. They are all in great shape. Prices- K1- $20 shipped K3- $25 shipped each Or $65 shipped for all three
  10. ReefSki

Octopus HOB skimmer, Tunze 6025, Koralia #1, Tunze Nano cleaner

Hello, I have the following items for sale. They will be ready to ship out next Monday, but I thought I would start a thread to see if there is any interest. I am upgrading and do not need these anymore. They are all about 1 year old and in perfect working order. The Tunze Nano cleaner has...
  11. ReefSki

Thanks wolverine57

Just wanted to mention my thanks to wolverine57 for a perfect transaction. Skimmer arrived well packaged and exactly as described. Great seller!
  12. ReefSki

ETSS Sump Buddy SB 40 Protein Skimmer with Mag 7

Hello, I am selling an ETSS Sump Buddy SB 40 Protein Skimmer. This skimmer is rated for up to 180 gallons. I bought this skimmer only 3 weeks ago. I have decided to go a different route so it's up for sale. Comes with everything needed including a Mag 7 to run the skimmer. Selling...
  13. ReefSki

2 Koralia #1 Powerhaeds $50 Shipped

Hello, I have 2 Koralia #1 Powerheads for sale. These will come in the original boxes, they are only about 4 months old and in mint condition. Price is $50 shipped to the lower 48 Paypal accepted
  14. ReefSki

Tunze 9002 Nano DOC skimmer

Hello, I have a 3 month old Tunze 9002 Nano DOC skimmer for sale. Original Box and instructions included. I have upgraded to a larger tank so the skimmer is no longer needed. I am looking to get $125 shipped for it. Thanks
  15. ReefSki

20 Inch Sunpod 70 Watts $125

Hello, I have a 20" Sunpod 70 watt HQI (Model 1059) that I am looking to sell. The light comes with 2 extra 20K Reef Grow bulbs, and one 15K Reef Grow bulb that is currently in the light fixture. The light also has the mounting legs, hanging kit, and both power adapters for the white and...
  16. ReefSki

Calling all Finnex owners

Well I recently have come across this site and was hoping to find some Finnex owners here to start a thread. I have a 30 gallon second generation M tank. So far I have been very impressed with the tank. This is actually my second all in one tank with the first being a red sea max. Though I...