Search results

1. ReefSki

Any RSM 250 owners looking to upgrade there stock skimmer?

$175 shipped RSM250 owners this is a great upgrade over stock.
  2. ReefSki

Deltec MC500 "Internal" Skimmer

Now $175 shipped
  3. ReefSki

Price lowered to $200 shipped
  4. ReefSki

Any RSM 250 owners looking to upgrade there stock skimmer?

Just thought there might be someone looking to upgrade. I sold my RSM 250 and have a Deltec MC500 for sale. It's posted in the drygoods for sale forum if anyone is interested.
  5. ReefSki

Hello there, Up for sale is a used Deltec MC500 skimmer. This is an internal skimmer, I used this in my Red Sea Max 250. Tank has been sold so this is up for sale. $250 shipped to the lower 48 only. Will get some photos up soon, below is a manufacture photo, and specs. "Sump...
  6. ReefSki

Steves LEDs for RSM 250

PM sent
  7. ReefSki

Red Sea Max 250 heat issues, any thoughts?

Thanks everyone, I will try shutting off the pumps one by one to determine the problem.
  8. ReefSki

How would I know if I am running the Sicce pumps? I bought this used, the seller claimed the system was 1 year old. Maybe there the old version pumps.
  9. ReefSki

Norm- Interesting idea, will look into something like that. goma- I have central air, the room is currently 72
  10. ReefSki

Currently 87 with the lights out, fans running, and front part of hood open. What gives?
  11. ReefSki

Oxylebius, thanks. 2nd one who suggested a chiller. Still hoping to avoid it if Possibly.
  12. ReefSki

Thanks for the reply, I have been using a digital thermometer and double checked it. I was hoping to avoid a chiller.
  13. ReefSki

Hello there, long time RSM 130 owner here who just upgraded to the 250. I recently set up a RSM250, this setup is all stock. What I am wondering is why is my temp at 89 degrees? Could this be a pump issue? The heater is turned off so I have ruled that out. I have central air, and have not been...
  14. ReefSki

Vortech MP10 "Blue box driver" & Digital Aquatics PC4

Hello, Up for sale is a Vortech MP10, and a digital aquatics PC4. MP10 is currently up and running in my tank, I will give it a good cleaning prior to shipping. I have lowered the price on this to $155 shipped. Works great. Digital aquatics PC4, one outlet (#3) is not working. Price is...
  15. ReefSki

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Choff, Nice job so far, what are your plans for stocking this beast? I personally would rinse the sand outside the tank, use a 5 gallon bucket and do smaller amounts. Nice to see a fellow Mass reefer, good luck with your build!
  16. ReefSki

Blue Jaw Trigger

I had one before I changed tanks, beautiful fish. Never bothered my coral, or inverts, he was a model citizen. He would eat out right out of your hand, just watch out for those teeth :-)
  17. ReefSki

Ben's RSM 130D

Welcome back, your setup looks great! Going with the Tunze 9002 and the media rack was a great upgrade. Congrats on your new setup.
  18. ReefSki

My BEGGINNNERR TANK!!!! NEW HERE>>>CRITIQUE ME GUYS.....HELP!!! :ponder2:

Nice setup by the way, love the rock work!