Search results

1. E

OT: Tubeworms Anonymous

Hi My Name is EricShane and I am a Tubeworm. *PHEW* Glad I got that off my chest, I feel ~alot~ better! :drooool: haha, jk everyone... Im bored, but I noticed there is the word "Tubeworm" under my name, other people have like all these other super cool fish under thier names and...
  2. E

lookie what I bought from the LFS

hey yall.. I went to the LFS last week, and I bought a new torch coral, it struck my eye as soon as I walked in and Usually when something does that, I want it. Anyways, I looked around for a while, and I bought it... 70 bucks it has about 9 branches on it. When I bought it, it was a kind of a...
  3. E

I think I have an Isopod

im not sure, but the thing creeps me out, tonight was the first night Ive seen it, I came home from work and turned my aquarium light on, and there it was sitting on some calaupra (i think thats spelled right) anyways the thing looks gross, like a bug or a roach or something... when i went to...
  4. E

let the bells ring! EricShane has arrived!

well.. this place looks kinda cool I might make myself at home, lol sup everypeople? im eric... yes, I know your asking in your head "eric? eric who?" why im the infamous ericshane of course! yeah... blah I dont know what else to put here, but go ahead... welcome me. :hallo: