Search results

1. N

39 gal fish tank complete with stand

Hello posting this for a friend. I am in need of getting ride of this by the middle of next week, because he has moved across country and couldn't take it with him. I would like sale as a whole unit, but will consider parting out. Currently had fresh water fish in it but the tank could be...
  2. N

puzzling behavior /problem

Ok, here is my sort of puzzling behavior /problem… Background… I have a 55 gal. tank that has been set up for 2yrs +, have a Maroon Clown, Sail Fin Tang, Baggni Cardinal, Purple fire goby, bicolor blenny, mandarin goby, mics. snail and crabs, etc. So, I added another Cardinal and the...
  3. N

to sale or not to sale... Sail fin Tang?

I have a SailFin Tang that I'm contemplating putting up for sale. I really would like to keep him, but since there is no way, in my power, to make him smaller; I guess it’s time to consider the option… I got him when he was really small. Like ½ dollar size. I currently have a 55 gallon tank and...
  4. N

new coral banded shrimp

pic 1
  5. N

For Sale 90 Gallon And Stand

For sale…. ready to get it out of my garage. Raleigh, NC area… You pick up, will not ship. 90 gallon tank with custom stand. Tanks is APPROX. 48” wide Stand is about 28” tall, beefy, and painted black. You will not be able to use the stand for anything but holding the tank. Plastic center...
  6. N

What a ride this would have been

Wow!!! is about all I got to say. eject!!!! Story behind the picture... The USAF investigation report PRESS RELEASE -- Secretary of the Air Force, Directorate of Public Affairs Release No. 0121045 - Jan 21, 2004 Thunderbirds Accident Report Released LANGLEY AIR FORCE BASE...