Search results

1. C

SOLARIS I4-A critique.

I can add that it is an incredible light. The options and features are unbelievable. It kind of cool to watch the light dim 50% through out the day to simulate cloud cover. They in the evening the is a 30 min process and the light dim to simulate sunset and then a 30 minute process to represent...
  2. C

Solaris Owners!

Lynn - I know the feeling. I placed my order with my LFS in late April and just got mine last week. The waiting was a killer for me but well worth the wait. On another not to any Solaris owners, would there be a negative impact if I added 1% of lunar whites to my night cycle? I currently am...
  3. C

Solaris Owners!

One thing that I discovered with the 3.43.22 board is, if you increase the cloud cover to happen 9 times a day, the light will get stuck in a transition state between Sunset and Moon Rise, i.e. all lights will be off and they won't cycle until you do something to change the auto setting, i.e...
  4. C

New PFO Solaris I4

I have now had an I4 series for 4 days. So far so good. I am really impressed with it so far. It is running firmware version 03.43.22. I am impressed but time will tell if the inhabitants of my tank are too. Paul
  5. C

Solaris Owners!

Well after a long wait I just got my 36" Series I4 yesterday. Speaking of making changes... just check the version of the firmware in your light. Mine is Ver 03.43.22, it is a refurbished/remanufactured light so I got a good deal on it. Talked with PFO today and there are quite a few changes in...
  6. C

New PFO Solaris I4

That counts. :) I should have one by the end of next week for the first of the following week. I was just looking for some feedback to support my choice.
  7. C

New PFO Solaris I4

I have read some of the past posts regarding the Solaris light and looking for feedback from people that have the new I4 series. What is you opinion, how are the working and have you had any problems? Also what were the changes in the "I" series from the previous ones? I am not looking to...
  8. C

Dolphin Pet Village

Dolphin Pet Village is where I buy everything. They have been beyond helpful, from picking out my 65g tank and all the additional equipment. To helping me pick out the livestock. The staff is always helpful, friendly and honest. They are the best!