Search results

1. F

"Balling Method" for supplementing

Hi Boomer here also:-) Thats nice :-) Just read the articles but most of them i just known in german Busy ? it is ok its summertime so it´s a little bit more quite Sorry ;-) to hma Wollte nicht hier rein zum Werbung machen.Wie sind denn die Regeln hier in Bezug auf Werbung ...
  2. F

HI I use the same name cause Fauna Marin ist my company and i don´t want hide so everyone knows what i do The most important think on balling is the quality of the salts nd elements which are used Greets Claude
  3. F

HI The GHL Computer are at the moment one of the best controller which are available on the market also the stand alone doser is great ans easy to use. Fatman Did not use Ultramin S in the balling light methode You have good trace elements in the system So you only need to buy the...
  4. F

tropic marin salt

Hi This from the tank greets
  5. F

Anybody keeps non-photosynthetic corals and will talk shop?

Hi we keep this animals since some years and have also some breeding success here are some pictures greets Claude
  6. F

tropic marin salt

Hi Icstore Can you send me your Water parameters ? I need them to see what is to do against your red algea greets
  7. F

HI If you use the balling classic Version then you need the mineralsalts With the new modern Balling light system you did not need it Normaly you will have enough Trace elements in the modern sea salts that you don´t need to add the mineral salt. If you use ULNS System the to much...
  8. F

tropic marin salt

Hi Which salt from Tropic Marin you use and can you post me your water parameters? Many greetings Claude
  9. F

Ecosystem products?

HI Sure you can do but this is also not the same like the Balling methode
  10. F

Ecosystem products?

HI This exlanation of the balling methode is wrong At the classical Version we did not use ( Kalkwasser ) this made big poblems after long time use to stabilize the KH Level Here you can read the manuals to the classical and our modern Balling light methode which we developed for modern...
  11. F

The wonders of feeding phyto to Zoanthids

HI Nice pictures Try a mix of a good Powderfood in a mix with Aminoacids You will get more brightend and flourecens colors
  12. F

New Here

Ahh this you mean Yes we still use irons here in germany and twice a day a new shirt :-D Greets
  13. F

New Here

HI The Guy in the shirt is me :-) what you mean with ironed ? Will have a look for more pictures Greets claude
  14. F

New Here

Hi We have open hours some days here in south germany so everybody is welcome to look over our tanks. Here you see the testarea for the foodproduction and spongebreeding
  15. F

New Here

Hi Why ? is my english so funny to read :-D :-D :-D Yes they will be also imported to USA
  16. F

New Here

Hi Yes we made them on fiberglas each frame has 5 x 1 x 0,4 m and each tank systems had 3 of those All together we have 3 of these systems 1. Much light and a zeolith system 2. for azoo corals 3. classical system for LPS and Soft then we have a fish and invertebrate system also...
  17. F

New Here

HI Thanks for the warm welcome :-) Pics i have enough and i didn´t have a tank at home after more then 20 years in marine aquatic buisness it is enough to have the tanks in the company [/IMG] [/IMG] Greets Claude
  18. F

HI First i must say sorry for my bad english but i hope you understand me ;-) We use this systems since years in germany and the classical balling methode is very old I developted a new system for modern reefs and to make the balling methode more easy for the reefers if we...
  19. F

New Here

Hello from Germany My name is Claude 36 years old and come from Germany. i work in the aquatic industrie and hope to have a lot of fun here Greets Claude
  20. F

Hi guys I found this Forum also so of there are more question on the Balling methode or our balling light methode then please ask me Many greetings Claude Schuhmacher