Search results

1. wannenmacher

RSM250 Tank Only

man if i didn't live 3 hours away i would pick this up in a heart beat
  2. wannenmacher

avast marine works

was looking at this site just wondering if anyone has built this skimmer from them? AVAST Marine Works - CS1 Cone Skimmer Kit - Product Details
  3. wannenmacher

Virgil's 125 Gallon Dream Reef

I dont test durring cycle i just wait a mounth and a half and let my tank set w/o lights on then put in cuc and start doing weekly WCs. and on a side note your tank looks awesome
  4. wannenmacher

J's 14g biocube

looks good like the scape and i do the same thing with all of my tanks so far i just sit in my room and watch all the criiters running around and eating stuff. i had a Nassarius snail spawn in my 5.5 and my yellow-tailed damsel eat it for s snack yum =)
  5. wannenmacher

Ricordea ID

hey we have the same rics
  6. wannenmacher

My Zoas have lost some color...hmmm

the same happed to me when i upgraded from my biocube 14 with 70 w MH to my 20l with t5s but was weird was some zoas frags dulled but a my paly colony brightened up.
  7. wannenmacher

All different colors of coraline, pic

^^^ +1 had both on 20l i have barely any coraline growth but on my biocube 14 it grows like crazy. and might want to get rid of that aptasia
  8. wannenmacher

biocube people... mod suggestions?

what i did for my biocube 14 was put heater n chamber 1 with floss and chemipure elite, chamber 2 removed top tray put small peice of LR on bottom tray so tray would not float and used the whole chamber for fuge, chamber 3 i had just the return pump.
  9. wannenmacher

A new tank for Dave

looks like things are of to a good start. what size of sump are you using?
  10. wannenmacher

pieces of reef

thanks just wondering becouse i dont frag off my coral or anything except my gsp i think its a weed not a coral. lol
  11. wannenmacher

pieces of reef

i plan on getting one of pacific east pieces of reef and wondering if you could break or cut the coral off to seperate them and glue on different rocks because they are all on the same rock. here is a pic of the one im planing of getting
  12. wannenmacher

Picotope

the clown goby is the best canidate for these small tanks. you should check out nano-reef.com it has a forum just for pico reefs and a pico guide it has alot of great info.
  13. wannenmacher

Marco Rocks

DAMN 400 lbs what size of tank is that for JNicho
  14. wannenmacher

My 1st Father's Day Gift

the pics look great sry about the crash and the bad luck but things are looking better good thing u didn't tack the tank down.
  15. wannenmacher

A Pico Is Born

its all good i got confused because there is a tank called a picotope and its 3 gals and that what i thought u were getting. a good site for pico reefs is nano-reef.com they have a fourm devoted to pico reefs theres even a guide to them full of great info and no this is not a ad for the site...
  16. wannenmacher

Juan's Picotope 3G tank journey

hey no problem just putting in my .02 cents
  17. wannenmacher

ReeferMan's Mini Reef

haha lol:jumprope:
  18. wannenmacher

A Pico Is Born

good start man. and picotopes are 3g btw lol
  19. wannenmacher

My 3 Gallon Love Child!!!

the tank is looking great. if you need more flow you should get a aquaclear filter and mod it to be a HOB refugium and you can fit all your equipment in the filter. you should check out nano-reef.com it has a pico reef fourm with a how too picotope section lots of info for having a picotope.
  20. wannenmacher

Juan's Picotope 3G tank journey

I like the scape i would suggest getting a aquaclear 50 and mod it to a refugium. If u go to nano-reef.com and go to the pico reef forum there is a picotope guide its really helpful in getting this little tanks to run well and lots of info.