Search results

1. Nautilus

Pistol or Mantis?

I thought those were mussels not rock clams? :jumprope: ANYONE?
  2. Nautilus

Too much RO/DI output?

You can put a pressure gauge on it and HOME Depot has all the stuff needed to make your own for around 12 bucks. Minimum PSI is around 40 and anything above 60 is a plus. If you are getting under 30 PSI I would suggest an inline pump for the RO/DI unit. Cold water with a good PSI is what...
  3. Nautilus

New Salinity Stds

Why do you think he calls himself Boomer? When he comes into a room he blasts it. LOL Boomer my friend you always make me smile. Boomer knows his stuff and you can't stop the oracle. Stop back by the hood boomer. :D
  4. Nautilus

Hood Fans

Wow check these 4" out. CoralVue 4" smart fan with power cord. 50-112 CFM 110v. Built in thermostat controls the speed of fan based on temprature. Weight: 2 Lbs. http://www.captivereefs.com/captivereefs/listcatbrand.asp?CatID=lt%2Dac&brandID=CV#...
  5. Nautilus

imput wanted

TD Once you have it up get us some photos.
  6. Nautilus

Adding Calcium

Waner Marine CalxMax is IMO the best 2 parter on the market right now with unmatched high grade materials in which it is made from. The 2 parters cal/alk are easier to use and thus balancing your tank was never made easier.
  7. Nautilus

ro/di from inreef.com

That better ?
  8. Nautilus

ro/di from inreef.com

:rolleyes:
  9. Nautilus

ro/di from inreef.com

:cool:
  10. Nautilus

**Review Post Raffle!**

The Bears? atleast Buffalo gets to the superbowl. :D Dallas and SF are kings of the Superbowls :D
  11. Nautilus

Cloudy Water?

What does your ALK test read right now?
  12. Nautilus

LOL! Check Out This Ebay Listing

I missed it...ebay took it down. :mad: :mad:
  13. Nautilus

Think I Am In Trouble!

It did not look that bad yet but can really see from that photo. Anyway if it does not go away in a couple of weeks you can use Chemi ____ (forgot the last name of it) which worked for me but you never know what will work for you until you try it. Sit back and read a book or something, give...
  14. Nautilus

Oceanic leaking !!

Nice photos Cheek.
  15. Nautilus

Hood Fans

Have you seen the computer fan controllers? I was wondering if this would work on this?:smirk:
  16. Nautilus

Hood Fans

Help here please. Recently my fan in my hood stopped working. I went to Fry's and got 2 more fans and installed them. When these 2 fans are on it sound like you are standing behind a Boeing 747 during take off. I can not even hear the T.V. when these things are on. I have been looking at...
  17. Nautilus

Bristle Worms

Thanks for that info NICK.