Search results

1. S

Have you heard of..... in Philly

Folks, Thanks for all your updates. I have a very interesting day today, travelling all over the place looking at LFS. I went to Aquarium Center, Clementon Fish Factory, Bristol Precious Pets, Trenton East Coast Aquatics, Prospect Park All in all a good days travel. Some of these...
  2. S

Thanks for the input. Where are these or what are their addresses. I am not form around here so any help would be appreciated. Thanks Steve
  3. S

Thanks Gina.......
  4. S

Went to visit East Coast Aquatics in Prospect Park, Philli today, the one near the airport, but it was closed. Spoke to a marine keeper in a white truck and he suggested that I try to see WorldWideWater in Garrat or Garrad street ???? Do any of you know about this one and where can I get...
  5. S

How do you add a store to your LFS database?

PLease can you tell me how to get a new store or two to add to the database. Thanks Steve
  6. S

Visit to Phoenix

Kim, thanks, I will phone before I go across. Still hoping to meet up too if you are available. Thanks again Steve
  7. S

Visit to Phoenix

Brucey, I am in Wokingham. Just up the drag. Steve
  8. S

Visit to Phoenix

Kim, This is great, thanks for the help on these. I did not realise that there were so many. The last time that I was there, I was only able to find and visit 1 shp. The other one that I found was always closed. Steve
  9. S

Visit to Phoenix

Woodstock, I wish, I actually live in the UK, so taking something back home could be a very interesting process. But I wish................. Steve
  10. S

Visit to Phoenix

I would love to but getting it home could be rather interesting. :jumprope: :bigbounce
  11. S

Visit to Phoenix

kim, Thanks for the information. Steve
  12. S

Visit to Phoenix

Gina, This I will do for you. Steve
  13. S

Visit to Phoenix

Thanks for this information. There cannot only be one shop in Phoenix surely.
  14. S

Visit to Phoenix

Hi folks, I will be visiting Phoenix between the 19th April and 26th April. Anyone near here that would like to meet for a cup of coffee let me know. Looking for LFS to visit too. Thanks Steve
  15. S

Propagation

Folks, thanks very much for all your replies really appreciate them. Thanks for the welcome too. I will keep you posted on how things go. Funny saw that book on a trip to Minneapolis last year and nearly bought it. However got sidetracked and could not find another in Pittsburg...
  16. S

Propagation

Ok folks, I am starting a prop system in the UK and am interested in finding out what I can do to get maximum growth from propagated corals. Looking to start off with Zoos and Ricordae first. Suggestions welcome. Thanks Steve