Search results

1. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

So I have a chance to buy 2 chaoti wrasses locally - they look great but man I feel I need to let them sit at the lfs. Problem is I don’t want this to sell before I get them. LFS says they have nothing past an arrive alive warranty so for them, they wanna sell. anyone buy and condition these...
  2. PSU4ME

Back at it with the RSM250

Anything visible on it? Sorry for the loss
  3. PSU4ME

Letting it get stable is a good thing, let all that micro life grow. pics when you get back!
  4. PSU4ME

How’s the tank maturing? Clowns look great and they too were the first fish in my tank. if you’re looking to seed, check out indo pacific sea farms…….. not a bad pack to add to a new tank
  5. PSU4ME

Fluconzanole Treatment

Thanks for the post Dave. I use Fluconzanole about once a year as I have a patch of bryopsis that always seems to “slowly” come back. I don’t have other algae challenges and so far the results have been pretty good. I treat about 170g of water and let it run the full 14 days with the skimmer...
  6. PSU4ME

@treyjat please tell us about your setup!
  7. PSU4ME

Juan's 300G+ Aparment Reef Tank Chronicle

Bumping this up cause the build is awesome and quietly hoping @jpsika08 might pop in!
  8. PSU4ME

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Beautiful colors, which lighting system you running?
  9. PSU4ME

Blue's 40G Mixed Reef

Ahh sheet man! Sorry to hear. I have mine controlled by the apex and also use the finnex controls for my mixing tubs, so very hard to rely on the heater itself, they are just so cheap
  10. PSU4ME

Fluconzanole Treatment

Has anyone used this for bryopsis? I’ve done it a few times and looking to have a convo about the how and why’s……..seems to work pretty good. I use the reef flux stuff
  11. PSU4ME

Seems like that’s the logical move at this time. Maybe get the leaking tank resealed?
  12. PSU4ME

Gorgeous! So you have room in there to collapse the other tank to it?
  13. PSU4ME

If it were me, I don’t think I could get comfortable with the leak being present. I like the idea of a common sump/system though as it is much easier to maintain for your vacations. What are the challenges to combine it? I have a waterbox and I had to convert out of their proprietary stuff...
  14. PSU4ME

Hello

Welcome Will! Post some stats and pics of you’re tank - you can also start a build in reef chronicles!
  15. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Ripped out a rainbow loom yesterday that was growing and spreading like a weed but I hated it.
  16. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

He dead! Damn but is what it is. Only two left lol. Might order another and a file fish
  17. PSU4ME

PSU’s Peninsula

Had a buddy over the other day picking up frags, top was off and we started talking about my lawn, 15 min later I turn around to see my male bluestar on the floor - yikes! Threw him back in and into the sand he went. Today is day 3, hoping to see him!
  18. PSU4ME

How’s the tank looking?
  19. PSU4ME

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family from Reef Sanctuary!
  20. PSU4ME

Dosing some microbacter will def help and if things go south, plan to have a big WC on hand!