Search results

1. J

nitrates and media question

just wanted to thank all that respond first.you are all a big help.please stick with the long explanation. my question requires some back ground so i will explain.i have a 75g aquarium with a 30g sump.1 foxface 2 clowns 1 sixlined wrasse 1 scooter blennie. before i had any corals i didnt...
  2. J

octo dnw-110 mod question

i have a question.i have a reef octo dnw 110 and am thinking about changing the feed pump. i am running it external and am thinking about getting a rio plus 800 with venturi for the feed pump.i am taking about the pump that pumps the water from the tank to the skimmer.both the inputs at the...
  3. J

octo dnw-110

i have a question.i have a reef octo dnw 110 and am thinking about changing the feed pump. i am running it external and am thinking about getting a rio plus 800 with venturi for the feed pump.i am talking about the pump that pumps the water from the tank to the skimmer.both the inputs at the...
  4. J

my 75g

hi all.posted in the intro section yesterday and just water to post some pics.forgot to get the star polyps and 3 different colors of recordia but you can see the green ones in some of the pics.what do you think of the new brain?
  5. J

looking for fellow reefers in wv va md

i live on the wv va md border and am looking for fellow reefers.anyone around here?
  6. J

hampshire co. wv looking for corals

I LIVE IN ROMNEY WV AND AM LOOKING FOR CORALS TO FILL MY 75G TANK WITH.I AM NEWER TO REEFING BUT AM LOOKING TO FILL MY TANK ANYONE IN THE AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME SOON AT jblaylock@atlanticbb.net
  7. J

looking for corals close to hampshire co. WV

I LIVE IN ROMNEY WV AND AM LOOKING FOR CORALS TO FILL MY 75G TANK WITH.I AM NEWER TO REEFING BUT AM LOOKING TO FILL MY TANK ANYONE IN THE AREA PLEASE EMAIL ME SOON AT jblaylock@atlanticbb.net:hallo:
  8. J

ooking for corals close to wv,pa,md,va-live in hampshire co. wv

i am newer to reefing but learning fast.i have 75g tank that is about 9 months old and am looking for a good local deal other than lfs.(all about saving the reef and my light pocket) any one in the area please contact me here or at jblaylock@atlanticbb.net...