Search results

1. Origami2547

Boomer - Brightwell Kalk+2 question

There's a discussion going on over at my local society's board (WAMAS) about different sources of kalkwasser. The discussion has zeroed in on Brightwell's Kalk+2 which claims to add magnesium and strontium to the calcium hydroxide. Much of what I've read by RHF and you, Boomer, seems to...
  2. Origami2547

Neptune Systems Aquacontroller III, NIB

I have two brand new, never used (new in box) Neptune Systems Aquacontroller III's (backlight) with temperature probe available for sale. The list price on this base unit is $299.95, or $284.95 if part of a package, but I'll let each go for $250 (firm) plus $10 shipping (in the US). All...
  3. Origami2547

Radiums on sale

Just a heads up for users of this bulb. They're on sale now (about $65 each) at: Specials, Aquarium supplies & Aquarium lighting by Hamilton Technology
  4. Origami2547

New guy from Northern Virginia

Hi. I've been reefing now for only 9 months so there's a lot to learn yet, I know. I've got three tanks set up - a 90g display w/ sump (which I really wish I had drilled!), 29g Biocube(that my wife encouraged me to get because she liked the look of the 90 - thank God she doesn't know how...