Search results

1. Little Luey

Happy birthday to Barcochris on 8/4

Dude, it is your birthday!! Have a great day.:thumbup:
  2. Little Luey

submersed SCWD

I will be concerned with the heat the pump may produce. But yea, the scwd should work, you also need to find plastic clamp to secure it.
  3. Little Luey

Going to Chicago

For bars and clubs Rush street has the best. This is where Bian Adams was playing before making it big. Pizza, try Connie's on Archer and like 25th st or so, is the pizza they sell at the United Center. Pizzeria uno is ok depending which one you go to. Millenium park is nice also.
  4. Little Luey

Happy Birthday Paendora, Little Luey and dave00gt!

Thank you, I appreciate the best wishes.
  5. Little Luey

Clown Goby's Favorite Spot???

Here is my yellow clown goby in his house.
  6. Little Luey

hello fellow fish heads

Welcome.:thumbup: Impresive, sounds like a lot of fun work. I tried raising Angels myself but the lack of room for grow out tanks made is very difficult.
  7. Little Luey

why are crabs eavil

The same can be said for a lot of other animals we keep in our tanks. The green carpet anemone is very agressive and will hunt fish for food, big fish eat smaller fish, even seahorses eat smaller animals, the beautifull mandarin fish eats pods; but yet we do not call them evil, do we? The...
  8. Little Luey

Naso Tnag

Pictures Chris, pictures!!! We want to see the Naso!! Naso! Naso! Naso! Naso! Naso! Naso! Naso! Naso! LOL, is that anoying or what?
  9. Little Luey

:flaming: I HATE CRABS!!!! :flaming:

Sorry to hear about your fish, not sorry about the crab.
  10. Little Luey

Hellooo

Hey Ken; welcome. Do you have probles with that goby eating your crabs and snails? I had one like it and it ate lots of my crabs and snails.
  11. Little Luey

Cypress, CA

Welcome. How long has it been running for?
  12. Little Luey

Hello to all

Welcome. RS going global. Very cool. LOL.
  13. Little Luey

Hello from Bronx, NYC

Welcome. Cool tanks :thumbup:
  14. Little Luey

Suggestions???

Welcome to the forum. The tank is in the new house, right? Why the rush? do you have a tank on your current house?
  15. Little Luey

Hey

Welcome
  16. Little Luey

Does this make sense?

What about the pump/powerhead you are using for mixing? can this be leaking anything (Rio ph) or can it just be dirty?
  17. Little Luey

VOTING - May '06 Photo Contest

Number 4 looks like a girl I once knew!!! I am serius too. Blenies and gobies are fish with so much personality.
  18. Little Luey

Hello from S. Jersey

Welcome.
  19. Little Luey

Hello From The Keys!

Welcome. We need pictures.
  20. Little Luey

Water flow noise

Welcome to the forum. Is there any bubles on the U tube? if there are, you may want to do the set up again to eliminate them, and/or see if any bubles go in to it from the box, maybe you can raise the box.