Search results

1. L

SPS Coral ID please

Glad I could finally help instead of reading helplessly :) I read you were going to NY Brucey, have a blast! Peace, Bryan
  2. L

SPS Coral ID please

Hey Brucey, To the best of my knowledge, I believe it's a Montipora spongodes Here's a link to a pretty darn good pic. http://www.dynamicecomorphology.com/farmtracymontiporaspongodes.jpg Hope that helps guide your search! Peace, Bryan
  3. L

Happy Birthday logical!

Thanks you all! Still trying to lift the depression of hitting the big 36 :( Figure I need to stop fragging zoos sometime as the arthritis is getting bad! :) Thanks for the smile, karma, and well wishes, you folks are the best! Peace, Bryan
  4. L

Mucho Macros

Hey Jim, Just wanted to say I popped by your site and Congrats! It's looking very beautiful, great work man. I'm feeling an order for the huge orange cap soon! :) Peace, Bryan
  5. L

Mucho Macros

Can you get a bit closer on some of those? :bigbounce
  6. L

Yellow XM 250w 10k

Hey Now! This is a family site ;)
  7. L

Welcome to "Cherry Pickin'!"

Sharks, glad I found a bit of web you hadn't stumbled on yet! I want sooo many frags from there it is silly! Travis, thanks man! Impossible to express how hard I'm/we're trying to get organized enough to get back to listing. Reef Fanatic, I'm not sure at all about the fish and nipping....I...
  8. L

Hey Sharks! My bad, that is on the Atlantis Aquarium site on the fish page. Called a Panda Goby :) http://www.atlantisaquarium.net While I havent dealt with them yet (AA), I've also keenly listened and heard nothing negative. So I'm trying to save up a few extra bucks and get a few frags...
  9. L

Hey Travis! Ok, if you say I can, you know I will! Hoping to have the site beginning to get active with pieces by mid Feb. And definitely will sponsor! Been up to my ears in a potentionally huge aquaculture project. No rush on the bulbs. EMail me if a Sunday coffee/chat can be arranged, we have...
  10. L

Hehe, yeah bad timing on my part as I sit here at home on the wife's machine...mines reformatting, and my cameras are at the store :( I'll get something out here soon! What are the RS people hunting nowadays?
  11. L

Call me slow Travis, but are you saying someone like me, if I happened upon a really special piece, could put a pic and a price right in this forum!!!???? I'm reading this wrong right? You know this could turn the cherry hunt on it's booty :) Obviously myself and other vendors would offer...
  12. L

Fish Laws!!

Aside from the legalities that "may" arrise, it sounds like this is sort of a newer business? If so, remember, that other place with same/similar name might have a less than stellar reputation, so you don't want people associating you with them :) On the other hand, if they are the best...
  13. L

Cherry Pickin some Zoanthids

Hehe, nah man, you know I'm a gentleman ;) You should come really, I'll not be bringing much at all to sell, but a nice few pieces to help raise some funds for ORCA in the auction. You in the market for anything at all coral wise? Let me know and we can trade for some of your sweet Caribbeans :)...
  14. L

Sup Rick! You gonna make the trip to ORCA on the 29th? Should be a blast with Rocky and da boys...and rumor has it the Aggiemeister will show ;) We're taking a crew from here and can supply you a ride if need be. Would love to have you there. Peace!
  15. L

Dont tell the boss, but I had to sneak out here and say hi to everyone......I thought I felt some real nice karma blowing my way...now I know where it was from :) Travis and Larry, owe you both a catch up letter soon...been crazy. Scott, thanks for the kind words and digging up the old...
  16. L

Attention coral propagators!

This one will get you there, I just checked ;) http://www.fragexchange.com/ Peace, Bryan
  17. L

Promoting ReefSanctuary

We love ya Travis :) I too have been overcome by "real life" in the last year, then kicked around by Mommy Nature with the hurricanes. BUT, even if I must crawl out my hole and answer some questions, or provoke some thought with new questions, I'll do whatever it takes to not let RS wither...
  18. L

Certificate redeemed :-) Thanks to

Thanks Luis! An absolute pleasure meeting you again in person, thanks so much for taking time out of your Sunday to make the drive. Luis has become famous and didn't even know it :) We had a gentleman in the store in the back looking around...I said "Hey, you ever hear of Playa on the boards...
  19. L

sweet piece

Stranger things have happened! But thanks a ton, and have a fantastic weekend.
  20. L

sweet piece

:) Aww Wood, it only needs to be shipped if you can't pick-up :)