Search results

1. doomax

Elegance Coral w/Clown

My clown doesn't go near my elegance--stays with my green carpet... Wow, I didn't know about the survival rate--I have had mine for awhile and it is thriving in my tank...haven;t had any issues with it stinging anything yet. My fish go near it, but don't go in it.
  2. doomax

Elegance Coral

Ihave an elegance in my tank, and it is very nice. Some things to watch for: They sting and can kill livestock. As far as food, they are meat eaters and ever couple of weeks I target feed it. I have had mine for 6 months, and it is growing pretty fast. In the pic, it is about 2/3 out...
  3. doomax

bubble tip anenome?

I have 2 in my tank--they disappear for months in the cracks and shrink to the size of a quarter. Then all of the sudden, they appear, go around the glass, disappear again, and come out a few months later. Last week, they came out again--one is in between my snake polyps and green striped...
  4. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

Thanks for your patience!!! Been a long day!
  5. doomax

green carpet Anemone

I have had my green carpet for almost 18 months now--he has never moved and never killed anything. He has been one of the easiest things in the tank to take care of, but he had grown to the point where I am either putting him in my other tank or trading him in soon--my tank is only 35g, but it...
  6. doomax

new porcupine won't eat

It took mine almost a week to eat. One day I held some seaweed in, and he sucked it up like a vacuum, and he is worse than my Jack Russell Terriers, wanting to eat, eat, eat--wow, what personalities these guys have! He is the blurry spot in the front, and his mates are all around (blue spot...
  7. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

I believe I got it.
  8. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

Yes, I plan to move them--they started out very small almost 2 years ago, and now they are too big...
  9. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

10. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

Thanks for all your help!! I think I understand...I wear the dunce cap for today....
  11. Maroon Clown

Maroon Clown

12. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

[http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/14378/cat/500/ppuser/13397] [http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/14377/cat/500/ppuser/13397]
  13. doomax

Hello--New to the Forum

OK, took some time, but put about 12 pics in my gallery--not sure how to put a link in to my gallery...I will figure it out along the way... BTW--wow--looked a a few thousand pics of everyone's stuff over the last month--All of you have gorgeous stuff!! Dominic
  14. trumpet and bubble (branch)

trumpet and bubble (branch)

15. Elegence, clam and fungia

Elegence, clam and fungia

16. Mixed stuff in reef tank

Mixed stuff in reef tank

17. Clams

Clams

My one clam started with some little Zenia attached, and 2 months eater they have gone wild on it!
  18. Dominics tanks

Dominics tanks

19. Dominics tanks

Dominics tanks

20. Dominics tanks

Dominics tanks