Search results

1. R

natural sunlight??

ive been ver succesfull with it WITHOUT supplimental lighting. just pure sun!!! check out my photos and let me no what you think. i dont no much about putting alot of pictures on the thread. its easyer to just look at them all. anyone else do this? bw im in tampa Florida.
  2. R

Black ocellaris clowns!! tank bred. 27$

tank bred clowns, they are all juvies. so they are mostly all black with a orangish yellow nose, when they age it will darken ALOT. im in tampa FL and dont wana ship tooo far without overnight untill i get some heatpacks. PM me if your interested.
  3. R

show queen 12"+ harlequin tusk Bali LR

This queen came out of a semi aggresive tank with these other specimens. Very VERY gorgeous fish. I service commercial aquariums and never seen one so beautiful. I will post actual photos real soon, just PM me if interested and will keep you posted. ALSO i have a large green bird wrasse which is...
  4. R

Phosphate issue for awile now.

its a 180G system FULL of soft corals only with about 100LBS of rock TONS of rubble and a pretty large refugium full of different varieties of macro. my RO filters are 3 months old and usually use about 20G every week. tested for phosphate in the RO and its zero. dont really do water changes on...
  5. R

cool setup?

[ IMG][ /IMG] This is my tanks used for experiments for a coral farm and to pay for my costs of reefing at the house for fun more pictures in my gallery, idk they wouldnt show up
  6. R

basket star =)

i just got one in =) and its absolutly GORGEOUS. haha anyone have one? any suggestions/advice would be very helpfull. right now its opening FULLY and is about 10"+ and still opening up more lol. im gonna try and get some pix. im horrible at doing it, haha
  7. R

Green coralline

LOADS of it and i was told it is the first signs of coralline starting is the green kind. but its been green STILL and its not changing lol ill have some pictures tomorro sometime probally its late now and im almost POSITIVE its coralline becasue it wont come off unless i scrape it. my lighting...
  8. R

DIY growhouse

9. R

any use polycarbonate sheeting for a grow house?

im using it now for about 6 months on my grow house (10x12 shed). i love it and the cost to run my tanks is VERY low. im trying to ppost pictures but their to big how do i downsize? anyone else have any experince with it?
  10. R

un happy coral.

just got some mother colonies of leathers, nepthea and yellow pulsing xenia from indonesia and my toadstool had kinda been getting a brown scum around the base and when i touched the base to see what it was it just deteriated. ALSO my xenia looks a little on the not so good side. theirs a couple...
  11. R

bacterial infection?? =(

i recently have fragged around 30 of my hairy frilly shrooms and a couple days ago i seen 3 covered in a red mucus and not fully extended and i moved them and got rid of the mucus around the frag andin the sand and it was back on a couple more 2 days later. any ideas/help??
  12. R

Life oceanic

i got some fish from life oceanic in south tampa area the other day and never been their befor and was SOOO suprised about what was going on their. their facility was hhuuuggeee and had everything i could possibly think of and more. and their working with the florida fish and wildlife to help...
  13. R

anemone sting?

anyone ever had one sting you? yesterday wile doing service on a persons tank they had a black anemone that they thought was dead for some time and was just behind a rock. well, they seen it and wanted me to get it and as soon as i touched it (i couldnt see it) it wrapped the tenticals around...
  14. R

anyone use live phyto & rotifer?

on my coral systems i been feeding with live rotifers and keeping the culture going by adding live phyto to it when its used. anyone else use this method?
  15. R

HELP! =( flat worms

this morning i went into my proping room and i looked in the corner and seen FLAT WORMS on my star polyps. =( ughh.. ive used the blue vet flat worn control a wile ago sorta worked. ive used lugols iodine dip and tank treatment. im about to use melafix antibacterial solution. i wanna get them...