Search results

1. reefer_wannabe

Hey Central Illinois!!!

Please check us out if you haven't already! www.cimaonline.us or post here for more information on our club. Tanks!
  2. reefer_wannabe

Club forum?

Our club is exploring ways to reach more aquarists in the Central Illinois area. One way to do that would be to have a club forum here at Reef Sanctuary. Are there others out there with clubs that this idea could benefit, as well as increase the membership here through club members that have not...
  3. reefer_wannabe

WTB/WTT: Calcium Reactor

Looking for a calcium reactor. Buy or trade. Please let me know if you have one and what you need for a trade/price. Thanks! Bill
  4. reefer_wannabe

Neilsen Reactor owners w/ mag stirrers

I just got my DIY Neilsen Reactor done and set up. I currently have my stirrer set up to cycle every 3 hours for 1 minute. Does this sound right? Too much? Not enough? Does it really matter? Please help me out! TIA
  5. reefer_wannabe

Ballasts and bulbs FS

I have 2 brand new Advance 71A3572 250w MV ballasts (fires only Iwasaki bulbs!) and 2 Iwasaki 250w 6500k bulbs (6 months old) for sale. $125 + shipping. All you need is 2 reflectors, 2 mogul sockets and the wiring. Please email w.wiedman@mchsi.com Thanks!