Search results

1. forddna

Wanted - One Stock Biocube Ballast +

I'm looking for just one bulb holder, endcap, and cord/ballast. I would consider two if it was just a super deal, but I'm more interested in one because it will require less customizing to make it work. I already have a bulb, too. Thanks!
  2. forddna

WTB - Baby Black & White Ocellaris - Prefer Local (FL)

I'm near Tampa, and would like to pick up a pair of BABY Black and White Ocellaris clowns. I'm also willing to buy from out of state and have them shipped, so long as someone can provide good feedback and allows me to select the fish myself. Thanks. P.S. I have two of Doni's Picassos from...
  3. forddna

WTB - Sapphire BC29 Skimmer

Must be the newer, recirc model. thanks!
  4. forddna

What T5s with corner tank

What wattage of T5s should I aim for if that's what I chose to do with the corner tank? (pic of the PC retrofits in an earlier post) I ask because I can't find much that will fit inside my canopy. I would have to remove the two kits that go down the two sides to fit an MH pendant. (I think I...
  5. forddna

Options for 65w CF over 22" deep 37g tank

I'd like to setup a mini reef. What are some coral options for me? What I have is a 37g with Eclipse hood and the Sunpaq retrofit kit, which is 65 total watts, compact flourecent. Thanks!!
  6. forddna

New to reef tanks

:wave: Hi, I'm new to the board and new to reef tanks. I've been researching for several months on various forums and a book or two. So.....hi!