Search results

1. Motokorth

Adding new circuit to house

Alright so in preping for my new tank I am running a new circuit to the outlet that will power my new 90g tank. This is for my piece of mind that I wont overload the existing circuit. I thought I make a check list here so the pros can stop me if I am missing something. This is going off of...
  2. Motokorth

Hydor Skimmers

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about their new skimmers. Process of doing research for a skimmer for my new tank. The tank is 90g, with roughly 30-40g in the sump. So far I have access in my city to ASM, Euro Reef, Hydro, and Aqua Medic.
  3. Motokorth

Moto's First Tank, 28G Nano

Well this is my first saltwater tank and it is a JBJ 28g HQI Nano. I got it used last Sunday from a fellow reefer in Cowtown. Plans so far for the coral I want in the tank so far is some GSP, Frogspawn, Zoas of all types and a open brain. As for fish i would love to have 2 False Percula...
  4. Motokorth

OT: Intresting TV Show on Discovery

I'm not sure this is the right place but I watched this morning before heading to school a show on Discovery channel on the Georgia Aquarium. The title of the show is What's that about: The Aquarium. I found it was quite interesting to watch. One interesting fact is that they use Instant...
  5. Motokorth

Raw Shrimp Cycling Smell Question

How bad does it get when you cycle your tank with a raw shrimp. Ive read on a few posts that it can smell so I need to know. The tank is going to be in my room and if it does smell I need to go buy some air freshners this weekend along with the other supplies I need. Thanks in Advance.
  6. Motokorth

Hello RS

Well, my family has always had an aquarium since I can remember and during boxing day at the LFS i purchased my own 15g and have it setup for FW. Currently in it I have some green tiger barbs. I stumbled on this website when i was using google to find out what a nanacube was and found...