Search results

1. mothergoose

Gotcha

Looky, looky what I caught. No ID required for me! Both worms I caught tonight are bristle worms. This particular one is 8 and a half inches long. The other one was much smaller so I didn't even measure him. [/IMG] [/IMG] These things give me the willies. I have a couple more...
  2. mothergoose

dream tank

moving up from a 54 gallon corner to my dream tank. Perfecto 70 gallon reef ready corner tank with stand and canopy. new flooring for new tank view from front door view from kitchen sink extra poly under canopy All we have done so far with the new set up is lay new flooring...
  3. mothergoose

Live near Indy?

Frag swap close to home to be held April 12th. More information on INDMAS.org - Indiana Marine Aquarium Society. come join the fun :bigbounce
  4. mothergoose

Frag Swap

Live near Indianapolis In? Frag swap close to home April 12th. For more information go to INDMAS.org - Indiana Marine Aquarium Society. Should be loads of fun. :woohoo:
  5. mothergoose

I made it

ok here it goes. I have a 54 gallon corner tank that has been running for almost a year. Getting ready to tear it down this weekend this will be tear down # 2. We are having some problems with the level so we are going to reinforce the floor joists lay new flooring and upgrade to a 70 gallon...