Search results

1. D

Dosing pump ??

I have been using a 2.5 gal drip system that I purchased on line. I receintly purchased a medical feeding pump that I would like to set up to dose topoff water. The problem I see is the hose that came with the unit is smaller that the hole on the 2.5 gal jog. I checked HD to see if I could find...
  2. D

Ro/di Help!!!!

HELP PLEASE, I purchased a new RO/DI unit. The instructions for the unit seem to be geared to install this under the sink. The drain hose is about 12" long and they say to hook it up to the drain pipe with the inclosed saddle connector. I am looking to install this in my laundry room and run...
  3. D

TDS meter

I am purchasing a RO/DI filter and the company recomends buying a TDS meter to check if the unit is working or the filters are getting old. Do any of you use one of these. Is it necessary? Thanks
  4. D

Looking for a fish tank

Has anyone ever seen a fish tank with white trim? I have a friend that is looking for one to set up in his daughters room and her room is all white. Mike
  5. D

Sand sifting fish

I have a 18 gal nano and I would like to add a fish that will sift and clean the sand. Any sugestions? I currently have 1 perc, a watchman gobey and two shrimp.
  6. D

Debt consolidation Companies

:( :( I am at wits end. Due two a slow economy my business is slow at times and I have fallen behind in some of my bills. I really don’t want to file bankruptcy. Have any of you fellow reefers used a Non profit Debt consolidation company, if so which one? Did you have any bad luck with them...