Search results

1. K

Asm G2 Skimmer

So is the skimmer sold or what?
  2. K

MH Lumenarc Pendant Reflector FS

No its not the mini, the mini is 14.5 inchs length and width. Its 19.5 inchs length and width.
  3. K

MH Lumenarc Pendant Reflector FS

I have a lumenarc pendant reflector for sale. It is for either a 250 or 400 watt mogul metal halide. It comes with the glass that covers the pendant and also the mogul screw in socket and raw plug. This is brand new new used. Lumenarc Lighting Asking $110.
  4. K

General SPS question

Whats a typical growth rate of acropora sps? My green bali slimer broke in half after it feel in the back of the tank and now its only 1/2 an inch. Everyone sells frags that are a little over an inch, how long does it take these frags to grow into a large colony about 6 inches?? Thanks for the help!
  5. K

Calcium Reactor

What is need to run a maintence free calcium reactor? I have a 40 gallon tank with a sump. I saw the acro-cal calcium reactor is only 40 bucks. I would still need a PH controller and CO2 tank and what else?? Also when I decide to step it up to a 200gallon tank can I use all the old equipment...
  6. K

AquaC Remora Not Skimming anyone!

Yeah the collection up is at its lowest. The rio 1200 powerhead has run dry a couple of times because of the high amount of evaporation my tank has due to the fan and halide.
  7. K

AquaC Remora Not Skimming anyone!

I had to turn my hob protein skimmer off for 6 hours due to a power outtage and now it doesn't filter the water anymore. I havent seen it make any dirty water in the collection cup or any foaming. Any ideas why this happened??? The rio 1200 is working fine. Its been 1 week now and I haven't seen...
  8. K

Aussie Acan Question

I purchased an aussie acan with maybe 3-4 heads and my question is how long for it to grow? Whats its growth rate? How often should I direct feed it? Thanks in advance. :fishy:
  9. K

SPS question

Yeah I could keep it at 78 degrees but I dont want a flucuation in tempurature after my halides run for 8 hours. At the end of my halides running my temp will hit 81 degrees so I prefer a 1 degree flucuation vs a 3 degree. My heater is set at 80.
  10. K

SPS question

Lighting: 250 watt mogul metal halide 20,000k and also a 54 watt actinic. Powerhead: Koralia 3. One 4 inch fan in the canopy. Tempurature: 80 degrees all day long even with the halides running. Protein Skimmer: AquaC Remora hang on the back with preskimmer overflow box. My green...
  11. K

SPS question

I purchased a one inch blue acropora frag (the guy called it a surf and sand not sure if thats really the name or not) and also one pink birds nest frag 1 inch frag. Im not sure if these corals will live in my tank or not. My tank is about 35-40 days old so im not sure if its done cycling. My...
  12. K

Is This A Bad Hitchhiker Crab?please Help...

Here is a picture of the crab, thanks everyone for the help.
  13. K

Is This A Bad Hitchhiker Crab?please Help...

I have this black crab in my tank that hitchhiked from the LR. Is this a bad crab to have in my tank and whats the name of it? Does anyone have any more closer pictures of this crab? Currently in my tank I have a few corals(open brain,donut coral,frogspawn,torch coral,colt coral, 2 different...
  14. K

New Project: Common Hitchhiker ID Thread

Re: Common Hitchhiker ID Thread I have this black crab in my tank that hitchhiked from the LR. Is this a bad crab to have in my tank and whats the name of it? Does anyone have any more closer pictures of this crab? Currently in my tank I have a few corals(open brain,donut...
  15. K

AquaC Remora MiniG opinions please

I have a 40 gallon tank with a 250 watt metal halide. Can you tell me if the aquaC remora miniG in sump is any good? What better? Also is there a big difference in performance between the hang on version and the insump version?