Search results

1. MojosReef

Free Xenia!

who dug up this old post? I jsut took down the tank at the end of Jan 06. I did not sell out I just thinned it out so it could be taken down for a house remodel. Oh and I got rid of all the Xenia I hope.
  2. Left Side

Left Side

A little closer view of the left side.
  3. Right Side

Right Side

A littl closer view of the Right side.
  4. Full Tank Shot

Full Tank Shot

This is the most recent tank Shot 9-9-05
  5. MojosReef

clownfish eggs!

cool beans. maybe they will make it.
  6. MojosReef

FS 80g Fully stocked 2year old tank For Sale.

Price reduced to $1300. It needs to go.
  7. MojosReef

Hey burcey, its not just a softy tank. I have several acros, moti's, I have thinned the tank out a little since that pic I need to post a curent tank pic. I also have a clam in the tank. Its the blue thing in the bottom right,
  8. MojosReef

I will be back one day I just dont have the time or the money to keep it going right now. We want to move to a new city just not sure where yet. We are looking for jobs in Nashville TN and Ft. Worth Tx. and I dont want to have to move the tank and set it up in case we have to rent for a while.
  9. MojosReef

I am selling my tank complete with everything. We are concidering relocating and I need the money for my sons braces. I just dont have the time for it at this time and really need the money. I am asking $1500 for everything including RO/DI unit, CA reactor, top off, everything I have lying...
  10. MojosReef

Look what the stork brought today...

Great looking clams you got there Dave. I wish I had room for more but have only one.
  11. MojosReef

One Year after Power outage.

Thanks everyone. You guys are the best. The cuke is about 7" normally but will some times strecth to about 12+". It may split again. Its about the size it was when it split the first time.
  12. MojosReef

sps, lps, leathers CHEAP

Looks like I might have to ship some. I have some comming by friday and I will let you know after that whats left. Email me your address so I can ckeck on shipping.
  13. MojosReef

Free Xenia!

If you cover shipping I will send you some of the zoa's
  14. MojosReef

Free Xenia!

I have been over run with xenia. I will give it to any one that wants to come and get it. I aslo have other frags available. Email me at mojosreef@hotmail.com if you are interested. I am in the Memphis TN area.
  15. MojosReef

sps, lps, leathers CHEAP

I have green monit cap, pruple tip Digi, devils hand, sacophyton, $5 - $10. Cant ship. If no takers I might ship priority mail aver night. That would be the cheapest. I will throw in some xenia frags for free if you want them. email me at mojosreef@hotmail.com. I am in the Memphis TN area.
  16. MojosReef

One Year after Power outage.

I havent been around in a while. Been real busy but thought I would share some new pics of the tank after the power outage a year ago nearly wiped it out. Thanks to some of the people on here that gave frags to help out. Dial up be warned. Full shot. Left side Right side...
  17. MojosReef

Latest pic of 50g stand/canopy ideas

Looks nice. I like the color of the stain. Keep up the good work.
  18. MojosReef

Peacock Mantis Shrimp

Congrats Johnny on the Peacock. I would love to have one of those, maybe in the future.
  19. MojosReef

Help with Bubble Alge

When I have one pop up now and then I just vaccum it out during a water change. I tried the Emerasld crabs but the never did anything but pester my anemones and then die.
  20. MojosReef

8X3X4 tank setup pics

But I bet you wish it was your tank.