Search results

1. Jurgy64

yellow belly hippo

I've had a yellow belly hippo tang for a few months now. The belly has been more of a pale yellow almost white. Does anyone have one of these guys and have nice color? Maybe I need to feed different food, any suggestions.
  2. Jurgy64

japanese Acanthastrea lordhowensis

I picked up this coral today. Is anyone familiar with this piece or acans in general they said it was a very rare coral. Hopefully you can all get an idea through the picture, I have a good camera just not to good at grabbing good pics from my reef. It has a red-orange color with small white...
  3. Jurgy64

Koralia pumps

I have 2 koralia pumps and probably been using them for about 3 months approximately. They have been great until recently about a week ago they have been making a lot of noise. I've taken them out cleaned them up periodically. I have no idea what it is and I'm not to happy about it. If...
  4. Jurgy64

Looking for bigger aquarium

Right now I have a 72 bow front, But I'm starting to out grow it and would like to get a 180 - 220 gallon aquarium. If anyone knows of any deals please let me know.. Thanks
  5. Jurgy64

How to catch a fish....

I have a green choris and a dottyback that I am trying to catch in my tank so I can bring in a blue spotted jawfish which I'm supposed to get Thursday. I tried luring them into a plastic jar with some frozen food but honestly they were the only 2 that did not go into it. Anyone have any...
  6. Jurgy64

Hydnaphora placement

I have 2 types of hydnaphora, one is the plated style and the other branching. When I first got the branching it was a nice bright green. But now the coral has more of a pink color to it could this be the placement. Does anyone have this coral and has kept a nice green color to it.
  7. Jurgy64

The new guy

I tried a post earlier but I didn't see it anywhere so I'm trying again. I live in Hollywood, FL. I have a 72 bow front for about 3 years now. I might be moving to Houston, so I was wondering if anyone recommended any aquarium store for nice corals / fish.. and a good deal on a 150-180gallon...