Search results

1. Perin_Ebara

Crab & Snail question

I just started this tank 15 days ago. On the 10th day the heater kicked it. I ran to the LFS and got a new one right away. The tank was without heat over night at least. Ever since then the hermits and snails have not moved. I can see the hermit crabs well enought to tell that they are still...
  2. Perin_Ebara

Ro\di

I have a 35 gallon reef tank with a 14 gallon refug and a 5 gallon sump with in sump skimmer. What size RO\DI will I need? and where is a good place to start looking?
  3. Perin_Ebara

Light fixture shoping

I have a 35 gallon hex tank that is 23" deep and 20" from point to point at the top. I figure that I could fix a fixture that is 14"-15" long nicely. All I can find though is 12", 20", and up. I wnat to go with T5 and keep both softies and LPS. Possibly a clam if it will work. Can any one...
  4. Perin_Ebara

Sump and refugium question

I have a 35 gallon hex tank that I am going to make a reef tank. I plan on filtering with live sand, live rock, and a skimmer. I have many many questions but first on my mind is: What size should my sump be? What size should my refugium be? Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fit them...