Search results

1. Kornele23

Controller, skimmer and more FOR SALE!!!

ASM G-4 - $280 + shipping UV Sterilizer 36w - $75 shipped Aquacontroller Jr. (no probes) - $110 shipped DC-8 - $120 shipped Both the Jr. and DC-8 - $200 shipped
  2. Kornele23

Reeflux 12k 400w

I have 2 basically new bulbs for sale. I turned them on for less than 5 mins. $45 each shipped
  3. Kornele23

CoralVue 400w MH Ballast

I have (2) CoralVue 400w MH Ballasts that were used for less than a month. I'm looking to get $120 plus shipping each or $230 for both plus shipping.
  4. Kornele23

Jay's 12g Nano

I'm going to attempt a reef building thread. I've had my nano for about 2 weeks now and I'll get yall caught up. Here is Day 1. July 15, 2008 I put water, live sand and live rock over from my 180. I ordered some base rock to finish up the 15 or so pounds I wanted. I've also done a few...
  5. Kornele23

Ritteri Anemone

Does anyone have an experience with the Ritteri Anemone/Magnificent Anemone? Each anemone has its own quirks and I just want to know what they are. Thanks for the info in advance.
  6. Kornele23

Quietflo Hurricane Overflow

Quietflo-600 Overflow w/6' hose from HurricaneFilters Brand New never used - $40 OBO + shipping.
  7. Kornele23

Upgrading skimmer

I am upgrading my 75 gallon tank with a 20 gal sump to a 180 gallon DT with 55 or 75 gallon sump (I havent decided yet). I've been talking with DrHank about what to upgrade my skimmer to. He has given me alot of good ideas. I just want to get more opinions from people with first hand...