Search results

1. jsindorf

Upgrade 29g BioCube Pump - Advice Please

I am planning on upgrading the pump in my 29g BioCube. I have read the archives and there are two main pumps which have been used: the Maxi-jet 900 and the Rio 6hf. The Rio seems to have a higher rated output. Beyond that is there any difference? Does one fit better than the other, is...
  2. jsindorf

New 29g BioCube Reef!

Finally... after being an enabler for the past year on my daughter's BioCube 8, I've decided to take the leap myself! I found a listing on craigslist for a BioCube 29 and matching stand used, but in good condition, for just $200 delivered. My LFS sells the same setup for $470 -- so I feel I...
  3. jsindorf

Soft Coral Prop/Frag Sytem Input Wanted

I am working on the design of a 140 gallon propagation system to frag and raise soft corals. I'll give some background and open things up for your input. I am new to multi-tank systems and greatly desire to gain from the collective wisdom. I am building the tanks out of 3/8 acrylic. This is...
  4. jsindorf

WTB Cheato

Hi, we're setting up a fuge in the back of a BioCube 8 nano. Looking for some cheato. The LFS doesn't have it. Can anyone part with some? Thanks in advance. Joe