Search results

1. T

New member, long time reefer

Yes, there is a plastic cave on the right for a wrasse to hide in. He was rescued from the sand after a the water was removed from our 80 gallon. The wife insisted, since I am not putting sand in this.
  2. T

Ten gallon coral tank till we move and the new set-up is ready.
  3. T

I learned a valuable lesson for sure. I have since purchased a generator that can cover our tank and house essentials like the refrigerator. Next year I’ll have a permanent 30 amp plug installed so it’s a 30 second change over.
  4. T

Just adding more pictures as I go along with the tank break down and rock rehab.
  5. T

Thanks Dave... and I agree, but I’m moving in March and will be in between houses for 2-4 weeks. I’ve never started with bare rock, so the re-seeding process will be new and interesting. I will house my coral in a 20 gallon and start from scratch at the new place :)
  6. T

Hello all, New to this site, but I've been in the hobby 20 years. Lots of experience in what not to do :) I have had some victories... kept my first clown fish for well over twelve years, my first tank was a 40 long with fluorescent lights. I got pulled into the hobby when you could go to the...