Search results

1. betzilla

Must sell my beautiful 110 gallon

Hey everyone-- I'm in the unfortunate position of needing to sell my 110 gallon system with beautiful cherry cabinet. Sadly, there are other places I need to direct funds and it looks as if I won't be able to ever get this system started. My aquariums were always a happy place for me and I...
  2. betzilla

If Johnny Cash's Cadillac were an aquarium...

I decided to start a reef chronicle in the hopes that by doing so I will have the trusted advice of others so that I won't make the mistakes (or as many of them) as I did with my first tank. So here goes: 110 gallon AGA with overflow cherry stand and canopy mag 7 pump simplicity 2 hole...
  3. betzilla

assembling my 110-need overflow help, please

:( Okay, so this is my first time messing with a pre-drilled tank and i'm a little confused and don't know what all info to include, so if it's not enough, please tell me. I got the drain line in just fine, but I'm having trouble with the return. I noticed that there are 2 perforations on...
  4. betzilla

another lighting question

:help: First, I want to apologize as I've been reading through the forum and jumping back and forth between web pages till my eyes are crossed and I'm prolly sounding a litlle off kilter, but hopefully not asking an identical question. That said, I have a 37 gallon reef (that's still hopeful)...
  5. betzilla

75 gals. for sale, make offer

:help: Hiya everyone! I have just put a 110 gallon aquarium on layaway at my lfs, so now I have to get rid of my 2-75s. One is a "modern stand and canopy" of dark stained wood standard rectangular all glass aquarium. Other is a 75 gallon waveline with a very modern stand, black with chrome...
  6. betzilla

miss my fish

So, I started my reef tank as a fluke because I won a book on marine fish from my LFS. It was also a great way to fill my by time through the month of December when work was less intense. Now as my tank begins to blossum I am on the road again. This time I'm out for 7 days and, of course...
  7. betzilla

spooked...

So I passed out on the couch last night and left the lights on in all my tanks for a good 30 hours. I try not to do this often, but yesterday was a pretty rough day and I was thrilled to actually get sleep--something I haven't been able to do for some time(even before setting up my aquarium)...
  8. betzilla

hello

so this is my first time joining anything like this--my husband is an avid message board user. I recently pleaded and begged my way into acquiring my first saltwater tank. I have two 75 gallon tanks, one with african cichlids and the other with a hodge podge of fun fishes, all tropical. Newest...