Search results

1. 2

UPMMAS 2013 Frag swap

We are proud to announce that the Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society will be hosting the first Frag swap in the Upper Peninsula! Saturday, April 20th 2013 at the Comfort Suites in Beautiful Marquette Michigan! Heart of the U.P.! 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. (EST) Vendors and...
  2. 2

2nd Annual NWRS/UPMMAS Frag Swap! April 10th

Northern Wisconsin Reef Society (NWRS) along with co-hosts Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society (UPMMAS) Cordially invite you to the 2nd Annual FRAG SWAP! Saturday April 10th, 2010 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Quality Inn Hotel, Rhinelander, WI Large raffle including a Grand...
  3. 2

NWRS/UPMMAS Frag swap! 4-10-10 Rhinelander, WI

Northern Wisconsin Reef Society (NWRS) along with co-hosts Upper Peninsula of Michigan Marine Aquarium Society (UPMMAS) Cordially invite you to the 2nd Annual FRAG SWAP! Saturday April 10th, 2010 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Quality Inn Hotel, Rhinelander, WI Large raffle including a Grand...
  4. 2

Discovery World Frag Swap, Milwaukee, WI! 9/19/09

Discovery World/WRS/MARS/FVRS Coral Frag swap. Registration is open for the event taking place September 19th from 9am until 5pm. Discovery World 500 N. Harbor Dr. Milwaukee, WI 53202 Discovery World is partnering with WRS, MARS and FVRS to put together what very well may become south...
  5. 2

Build your own Frag Pack! SPS, LPS, Others.

Hi there! Well my frag rack is still full, and I need to do some trimming soon, so have to make room!! Here's what were going to do... Pick any 10 corals for $175 SHIPPED!! If additional corals are wanted, add as many as you want for $15 each!! As usual if your in the Upper Peninsula...
  6. 2

2 Different WYSIWYG Monti Frag Packs FS

I desperately need room in my (small 24g) frag tank!! I have 2 different frag packs for sale, both are WYSIWYG. Price includes overnight FedEx Shipping. I like to generally ship Mondays - Wednesdays. If in or around Northern Wisconsin, or Upper Michigan, packs can also be picked up to save on...
  7. 2

Northern Wisconsin - NWRS Frag Swap June 2009!

Wasn't sure where to post this, but here goes!! Join the Northern Wisconsin Reef Society Saturday, June 13th for a FRAG SWAP! Bring your frags, swap away and spend the afternoon with a bunch of reef crazy northerners like yourself! We hope you can join us! We look forward to seeing...
  8. 2

Hello from the U.P.!! (Upper Michigan)

Just stopped in to say hi from the Upper Peninsula! I'm enjoying checking out your forums so far!! Is there anyone else on here from the U.P.? It seems there are not that many of us!!