Search results

1. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

Doug "AKA" (1diverdown) I had the pleasure to meet Dough AKA (1diverdown) on RC, with Alberto "AKA" (Dgasmd) and Marina "AKA" (MarinaP) he has one spectacular 300 gls sps dominated tank, pics are not really what it looks in person, fully equiped by DELTEC products and with a combo of 10k and...
  2. Robz

The Ultimate Reef

A few local reefers had the pleasure to stop by near Pittsburg Pensilvania , to visit Michael Paletta and his wonderfull aquaruims thanks for the hospitality!!!;) :cool: I think i speak for everyone that went it was amazing the 550 gallon sps dominant tank he has is .... better pictures than...
  3. Robz

Frags For Sale

I will be moving withing the next month and a half and I have some frags and small/med colonies for sale, if someone interested send me a email robzid2@aol.com please be patient with the process.... FRAGS FOR SALE thanks Robie
  4. Robz

FS: Aquaspaceligh MINI 250w

Aquaspacelight Mini 250 like new!!! as it says: AS NEW NO SCRATCHES $300 16" Aqua SpaceLight Mini Fixture with 1 x 250W 10,000K HQI Double Ended Metal Halide Bulb - Fixture Color: Black comes with 2 double ended bulbs 1-250w 20K XM that is being use for 3 months and a brand new 250w...
  5. Robz

Bringing new friends into Reef Sanctuary

I was kindly invited by a local fellow reefer John Coppolino "AKA" COPPS to his place, he has some beautifull tanks that I was lucky to take some pictures of, also another good friend Gene Batista great guys and I invited to come over at the Reef Sanctuary to join, hopefully they will...
  6. Robz

TankGirls's Beautifull Tank

I wanto take a little chance to encourage Tankgirl to post more pictures of your beautifull tank, please dont get mad at me for posting some of your pictures, im sure everyone here at Reef Sanctuary agrees with me on this one:cool: :cool: :D
  7. Robz

Strange event "Cap spawning"

So Im last night home doing some work and the tank is just with the actinic on, and I notice my female clown fish going ballistic around my purple montipora capricornis, (I believe is a cap but could be wrong) and when I get close and see.... I see all this small little balls coming out of the...
  8. Robz

Couldnt Resist!!! 30 gls cube

Well I wanted to get a small cube for a long time and had weakness to get one :) I guess is my Christmas present;) :D so the specs are: 30 gls Oceanic cube (had it drilled locally) 12 gls sump (DIY with HD acrylic) Skimmer the old skimmer from my 90 gls nielsen reactor GEO...
  9. Robz

Zoanthids Propagation

A little input on Zoanthids propagation. First of all I like to say from my experience with zoanthids that they are very hardy and easy to keep under many different types of light, colors will change under different spectrums. Please be carefull when handling zoanthing or any type of...
  10. Robz

Trying a few pics

let see if this one works!!!!