Search results

1. Robz

Let's see your best fish pic

good to hear from you too Joe!!!! things are getting slowly back ... but slowly
  2. Robz

Let's see your best fish pic

Great photos everyone!!!!;)
  3. Robz

Frags For Sale

got it Craig!!!
  4. Robz

Frags For Sale

OYE LUISITO!!!! GIVE ME A CALL HOME BUDDY !!!i been trying to get it touch with you!!! thanks !!!!
  5. Robz

Frags For Sale

Is Been a long time away from the forums and home but im back, verything is doing good im going to be pretty bussy but I have more stuff for sale so if interested shoot me an email to robzid2@aol.com UPDATE FRAGS FOR SALE
  6. Robz

Robz tank pics

OK FINALLY FOR THE ZOANTHIDS LOVERS THERE IS AN UPADATE ON WHAT IM SELLING FRAGS FOR SALE :D :D :D
  7. Robz

Robz tank pics

OK FINALLY FOR THE ZOANTHIDS LOVERS THERE IS AN UPADATE ON WHAT IM SELLING FRAGS FOR SALE :D :D :D
  8. Robz

Frags For Sale

I MEANT FRAGS
  9. Robz

Frags For Sale

more stuff just updated who was looking for zoanthids please they will go out in no time!!! MORE FRGAS UPDATED
  10. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

his POLAR BEAR:D :D :D
  11. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

thats exactly whay I thought bro";)
  12. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

:D :D :D
  13. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

:columbo:
  14. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

:cool:
  15. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

:cool: :columbo: :columbo: :columbo:
  16. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

:rolleyes:
  17. Robz

Another Utimate Tank

Doug "AKA" (1diverdown) I had the pleasure to meet Dough AKA (1diverdown) on RC, with Alberto "AKA" (Dgasmd) and Marina "AKA" (MarinaP) he has one spectacular 300 gls sps dominated tank, pics are not really what it looks in person, fully equiped by DELTEC products and with a combo of 10k and...
  18. Robz

Frags For Sale

IM glad you liked the frags Johnny!!! nice meeting you and see you around!;) Robie