Terry's Sedsea e max 260

SPR

Nice corals and fish. I've got one of those green corals in the top right, infact I have 2 because I broke a piece of when I put it in the tank so got a free frag!

Have you tested your water parameters as it looks like you've got hair algea starting to get around the rock work. I could be wrong with the photo lighting but looks like it. You could have phosphate leaching out of those rocks if they have been outside for a while etc.

I would test your Nitrate and in particular phosphate levels and nip that algea in the bud before it starts becoming a problem which can happen very quickly and it can take a while to get rid of it. I know because mine has finally all but disappeared after probably 6 months. You want phosphate very low around 0.03ppm and Nitrate, well there is an infinite answer to that number so maybe research it but maybe <5-10ppm.

If you haven't already you may need to look into controls for these nutrients and there are numerous. I use a combination of NoPox for Nitrate with Rhowaphos for phosphate control.

The parameters are critical especially with those SPS corals as they could brown out very quickly if the nutrient levels are to high.

Thanks mate yeah the horn coral are nice a hopefully it will get pink tips
It's dieing off the hair algae bin adding Red Sea no pox for 7 days now all ok