I have another mystery Coral

I bought this piece of live rock and it had 2 small patches on it, that at the time of purchase were pink like bubble gum. It has since turned into this, which is about 1" in size. This pic is of the smaller of the two since its in a odd spot to try to take a picture of. Does anyone know what this coral could possibly be?

IMG_20160921_155330404.jpg

cracker

It looks cool ! does it close up and such? I have no idea what it is but kinda looks like a sponge of some type maybe.

It started off pink like I mentioned and has been growing larger and turning to a bright green. The finger like things will close up and shrink to the base of it when you touch it.

Squatch XXL

It almost looks like a scroll coral, but the photo is blurry.....so it is just a guess. Does it eat when target fed meaty chunks?

oneofmany

I'm assuming it's soft? Does it have a stalk or trunk? If so I want to say Nepthea, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not. An encrusting Gorgonian crossed my mind too though.

Sorry, I should had mentioned it is a soft coral. I totally forgot to try to target feed it, but I havent in the 2 months Ive had it and its growing very nicely! I keep trying to get a good clear pic of it, but its just not working for me.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I'm assuming it's soft? Does it have a stalk or trunk? If so I want to say Nepthea, but I'm not sure if that's correct or not. An encrusting Gorgonian crossed my mind too though.
Nepthea was going to be my guess. The nepthea I used to have was pink on the underside, and bright green on the areas with direct light exposure. That would make sense with the colors that this has shown.

Also, when I used to frag mine or have to cut it free to move it, it did look similar to what's in your picture.