HELP! Radion XR30 and Neptune WXM module issues

JurisHP

So today I decided to clean my Radions. After doing so, I hooked everything back up, but WXM is no longer showing my lights. I have been researching this issue for hours, and finally decided to reach-out to the community. This far, I have updated the firmware in each of my 3 Radions via USB, and likewise updated my WXM module firmware. In the native Apex web page, I have updated the WXM firmware, did the WXM Freq update, RF settings (I don't know if it's supposed to be set to 1 or 2), "Reset Radions" and "Attach Radions." No new outlets were created as I expected. I also went into the connection manager, and upgraded the firmware of all 3 Radions. For the life of me, I can not only NOT get the WXM to show the lights, but when I try to turn on the lights manually by using the buttons, they do turn-on, but only temporarily. I have now been without light for HOURS and am starting to get really nervous. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DaveK

I can't directly speak about the equipment you have since I have never owned it.

However I can tell you that with my AI hydras, once they are logically connected to a controller, that's it. You can delete them from the controller configuration, but to make the controller see them as again or as new, you need to go through the reset to factory default procedure on each fixture.

Perhaps your dealing with something similar?