Recent content by Zoa junkie

1. Z

Strange WORM?

Good job diana, ive had some good and bad. mine right now kept killing off my pepermint shrimp. just trying to find somebody who will take him. he doesnt like my yellow tang and is always trying to grab him, no bueno!!!
  2. Z

Hitchhiker Help!

Be careful with them. have had good ones before and ones that destroyed my zoa colonys in no time. due to my lack of knowledge i thought they were cool and let them live, bad choice.
  3. Z

"Why are my Zoanthids closed?" - Care, Pests, and Troubleshooting

im with ya diana, have 45 and counting diff zoas/palys.......
  4. Z

"Why are my Zoanthids closed?" - Care, Pests, and Troubleshooting

good info, same steps i take and i have amazing growth. keep it simple on my tank works.
  5. Z

New guy...

hey guys uploaded some pics. not many but a start... thanks again all.
  6. Z

New guy...

yeah first 2 bangaii's ever and a spawning pair. pretty lucky on my end. but yes you need to get their 1st place you go. its awesome and run a great buisness. this weekend was their big sale to bad you couldnt catch it. i also trade them high end zoas and palys to help out their stock of...
  7. Z

New guy...

thanks alot guys, and bigal07 if you are in raleigh you can check out the reef farm, it right in the area. they are an all aquacultured coral and fish store run out of a green house and they are amazing. most of the time its a one on one service and great info. the person who runs it is grace...
  8. Z

New guy...

Thanks guys and yes im still in, and tank is great. lucky i have been at nc for 5 years but when i deploy i have a grouop of buddies that watch my tank. well trained by me lol. but when i move i have somebody trade me equipment for my livestock but thats the battle i have to fight being in the...
  9. Z

Fans for canopy?

let me know how that goes, in the same process of getting a canopy hooked up. if works ok getting rid of the open top lol. gl
  10. Z

How do I get rid of aiptasia?

i know old post but good info. helped alot. thanks all!!!!!
  11. Z

New guy...

Hey all just a quick shout out to all. been in the hobby since highschool. in to corals since a year ago but saltwater ever since. in the united states airforce going on 11 years and loving it. im in to softies, always looking for new zoas and palys. other than that here for good information and...