Recent content by Yank10222

1. Yank10222

snail eggs

there pretty high up on the glass...i dont think any critters can get to them...would any of my snails (turbo and cerith) eat them or bother them
  2. Yank10222

snail eggs

if there not snails...what could they be
  3. Yank10222

snail eggs

im about 95%, my brother who has his own fish website where he sells fish, was over the other day and he told me they were snail eggs. Also i looked at pictures of them online and they look exactly the same. also the guy at the lfs told me they were prolly snails. he said it wasnt very likly...
  4. Yank10222

snail eggs

I have about 100 snail eggs on my glass of my tank...what is the chances of any of them hatching and staying alive? Is there anything i can do to help them stay alive?
  5. Yank10222

bubble algae

what causes your tank to get bubble algae?
  6. Yank10222

nanocube, biocube or aquapod

does anyone know which of the 3 has the better lighting
  7. Yank10222

price really isnt a problem with these 3 that i picked...the only reason i want a small tank is cuz i dont have room for a big tank and im going to be putting this one in my room...ill prolly just be putting a couple small corals like some zoas or mushrooms
  8. Yank10222

im lookin into gettin another tank and i want one of these 3 but i need to know which one you guys think are the best. the 12 gal jbj nanocube, 14 gal oceanic biocube, or the 12 gal aquapod.
  9. Yank10222

clean up crew

what can u directly feed the nassarius snails, and how would u do it
  10. Yank10222

clean up crew

what kind of clean up crew should i have for a 12 gallon with a sand bottom, exact amounts of snails and crabs if you know please
  11. Yank10222

water

yea icstorc i actually do have a nano, so what are my options then?
  12. Yank10222

water

i have city water from detroit which is supposed to be really good but i havent tested it yet...i was just curious cuz i have been buying gallons of water from the store
  13. Yank10222

water

does anyone know if you use a brita water filter or a pur water filter if that water would be good to put in your tank
  14. Yank10222

compatibility

i have a 12g jbj nano and im not sure what kind of pistol i would be gettin yet...i have to find a pair at the store, which type of pistol would get along well with the cleaner
  15. Yank10222

compatibility

i already have a cleaner shrimp and i want to get a pistol shrimp goby combo but will the 2 shirmps get along with eachother or would i have to take the cleaner back