Recent content by Whipitup

1. Whipitup

Move on, move on, nothing to see here!!!

Thanks guys, I thought it was only right to officially say "goodbye" as I was made very welcome here. Good luck with the forum and your future aquarium endeavours. I really wish I had the money and room for an RSM 500!!
  2. Whipitup

This is gonna be a blast from the past!! Well the RSM has finally been shut down due to an upgrade.......I bought a 2 foot cube! Here is a picture of how the tank looked just prior to the shut down: I will miss it, it has been a very good aquarium, but in the end I just ran out of...
  3. Whipitup

It is at 1.025 actually. We have a button on the forum that allows you to post your latest results in one go rather than write them in each time.......it seems to round up your SG readings though.....:dunno:
  4. Whipitup

Latest test results: Latest test results for Whipitup: Ammonia = 0.00 (05-05-2010) Calcium = 410.00 (05-05-2010) Carbonate = 7.90 (05-05-2010) Magnesium = 1,200.00 (05-05-2010) Nitrate = 0.00 (05-05-2010) Nitrite = 0.00 (05-05-2010) PH = 7.91 (05-05-2010) Phosphate = 0.00...
  5. Whipitup

I hope so....there is a local frag swap on the 289th may, so I hope I can get some corals then! I WILL post pictures!!!
  6. Whipitup

Thanks Terry, but I didn't have a lot of choice TBH!! I also cant believe how much C r a p the skimmer is pulling out!!
  7. Whipitup

OH!!.....one more thing, having removed the existing skimmer, I couldn't use the foam filter in it's original position anymore. So I cut it to fit in the surface skimmer.......it now sits about 3mm below the water level inside the surface skimmer.....seems to work fine like that!
  8. Whipitup

Cheers fella, and I have noticed a lot more brits on here!!!
  9. Whipitup

One more piccy............"A view from the sofa" with the halides installed: :cool:
  10. Whipitup

OK, a few changes in my life, in a nutshell: 1. We moved (had to due to earning a lot less then I used too). 2. I lost everything over a 2 day period while all my livestock was in temporary accommodation. 3. Finally set the tank back up after decorating the room it was going in. 4. Bought...
  11. Whipitup

20" Sunpod

This is the thread I am looking at: UltimateReef.com
  12. Whipitup

20" Sunpod

Easy question: Will this light fit on my RSM130D? I'm guessing that you can rotate the legs to extend to the width of the tank?
  13. Whipitup

Marine Outlet in Stockport UK

I'll try to spend a bit more time on here.......promise!!!
  14. Whipitup

Not hiding mate, but I did get involved setting up another fish forum......very time consuming!!
  15. Whipitup

I cant believe you live in Manc land and didn't know about Abyss!!!