Recent content by wfuavenger

1. W

SPS, LPS and other things for sale

just so everyone knows, that is 25% off!!!
  2. W

chalices? montiporas? acans?

I have a bunch of stuff, chalices and HUGE monti rainbows for sale.... http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/wfuavenger/for%20sale%20december%204/?albumview=slideshow send me a pm or e-mail to wfuavenger@gmail.com
  3. W

10% off everything plus all past discounts!
  4. W

I really need to clear out my frag rack and frag tank. I hate the look of the rack in my display. And it is huge. If you don't like the price posted, make me an offer. If it is reasonable, it's yours. These prices are more than fair BTW... Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing...
  5. W

Please Help

82 is HOT... immagine living in a sauna for a week... you would probably die too. If you feed him plenty of nori and food he should pull through. The fish's natural immunity is the only way for you to get rid of ich at this point with the ammount of livestock you have. Stress free and fat with...
  6. W

ammonia

about 10% per week is recomended as a minimum. You added animals which create waste. I would recommend some macro algae sich as cheato to help with it. This is a cycling process and cannot be avoided. if you get into too much of a hurry, and add too many animals too fast this happens.
  7. W

help with salt water fish tank

also, dominos are extreemley aggressive... how often are you feeding, how much and what is your specific gravity of salt water?
  8. W

Crabs Are Evil Society

I am interested in joining this as I have a dang gorilla crab that LOVES my zoas.... I have lost about $800 in really exotic and cool zoas. I have tried everything including staying up ALL NIGHT trying to catch him.... At best I see him, sling a bunch of water everywhere, cause a rock slide and...
  9. W

Darth Maul Porites

send me a pm if you want to frag it!!!
  10. W

Darth Maul Porites

send me a pm if you want to frag it!!!!
  11. W

found a clam

I am betting it is a filter feeder. Clams cannot nuke a tank, otherwise when I lost my 14" beautifil squamosa to a rock slide in the night, my tank would have bit it big time....
  12. W

Clam color fading

Clams can change colors due to nutritional and lighting requirements. I bout a gold/black/white maxima and under my 400watts it turned into solid gold with irrideacent black and white rims... the pyramiliad snails are... they look like grains of rice and will be at the base of the clam or...
  13. W

need help with a ID

I am betting Favia of some kind... There are MANY different types.