Recent content by wanareef

1. wanareef

FS Jebao Adapter Cable to Apex

Those go to the Apex to control the pump
  2. wanareef

FS Jebao Adapter Cable to Apex

Made some up for the local club members and have several left over - for the WP-40 and 60 keep your stock controller intact just in case your Apex dies $23.00 ea/shipped (you get tracking and insurance) Got two on my tank with this variation of programming (not mine)...
  3. wanareef

Chillers ON SALE

Kind of off the subj - but I have a 1 HP brand new Eco-Plus that has not seen any water for sale and will ship (buyer pays) or deliver within reason for a small fee, $750/ obo
  4. wanareef

F/S 1HP Chiller Brand New

Summer will be around the corner and before you know it, you'd be wishing that you had a chiller F/S 1 HP Eco-Plus chiller brand new never seen water just, collecting dust $750 and will deliver for a reasonable fee (just gas) or you can come down to pick it up (it's in Longview right now)...
  5. wanareef

SE sockets w/ Reflectors

Making room for my huge skimmer and need to get rid of somethings - MH Reflector for SE bulbs, w/PFO cord $25ea, have a pr. OBO will ship, buyer pays for actual shipping
  6. wanareef

Sunlight supply Yoyo's

Need something to keep it up with (lights of course) and have it adjustable too. Then look no further. $20 or OBO will ship, buyer pays actual shipping
  7. wanareef

FS Brand New 454 Ultra Blue T-5 bulbs

Four Brand New 454 Professional Series T-5 Bulbs The “Ultra Blue” 454 lamp is made of 85% 454nm and 15% 420nm spectrums. The look is undeniably blue which adds depth to any aquarium large or small. Makes more vibrant colors appear. Great supplement lamp to any aquarium. Used for soft &...
  8. wanareef

FS DIY Lumenarcs,PFO Duall HQI,Ushio 250w 20kDE, Radiums

Well I have a pr of the DIY Lumenarc's just sitting around collecting dust, these were for the new 180gal (48"x36") but I made bigger ones to cover the tank and don't need the smaller ones, originally I was going to run 4x 250w 14k DE of them . They are the normal size 14.5"x14.5"x6"high come...
  9. wanareef

Herbie vs. Bean Animal

I have used the BA and highly recommend it to everyone. As I build DT's, sumps and other acrylic equipment, I build for the BA so everyone uses it. But since your going with a center OF, you're going to run out of room, then the Herbie will fit you situation
  10. wanareef

New Tank Cycleing 2 mths now

I started the cycle with dead LR, new sand (Seafloor Special) and a deli shrimp. Two weeks into the start of the cycle I lost sight of the shrimp and didn't feel like tearing the rocks apart looking for it. Last test phos .05 or less on the Elos kit and at the LFS and Ammonia .01 @ LFS (today...
  11. wanareef

Breeding Opistognathus rosenblatti - Bluespot Jawfish

Got any pix's of your breeding set-up? Where did you get your info? tia
  12. wanareef

FS Cumstom Sump

Putting my sump on the block that I build for my 200gal. $450.00 Dimensions are 48"L x 24"W x 16"H 3/8" thick, 80gal size, 50gals working with 30gals for overhead, dual sock holders, probe holders, adjustable ATO bracket, heater rest in return area (that's the middle of the sump) right side...
  13. wanareef

Anemone Club Members

Here's the family 4 RBTA's that get looong tentacles 1 RBTA the dinner plate 1 Neon Green BTA 2 Green w/Pink or Purple Tip BTA's and 2 B/W Ocellaris that host's all of them
  14. wanareef

Our Members!

Didn't know that there was an Anemone Club, can I join too? Have about 8 nems in the family with 2 Black and White Ocellaris to tend; 1 Neon Green BTA 4 RBTA's with long tentacles 1 RBTA dinner plate size and 2 Green BTA's with pink/purple tips
  15. wanareef

A rose anemone???

Here's our little group,4 RBTA's with the loong tentacles, the one big RBTA, the Neon Green BTA and 2 Green BTA's w/Purple/Pink tips that big one and Neon Green survives the vacation crash (always on vacation :banghead: ) This is what it looked like after it started coming back the 3 month...