Recent content by wallkill

1. W

The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

Girlfriend think im an idiot and says she afraid that the fox face will sting me and ill die or was that she hopes the fox face will sting me and ill die hmmmmm i better ask again:waa:
  2. W

No fish were injured in this video

thank goby and cat sorry about ur worms
  3. W

So my girl friend left me

pics should be available now thanks matt
  4. W

No fish were injured in this video

vid pictures by wallkill1 - Photobucket
  5. W

Have not updated in a while but the tank is now running about 4 1/2 months . I wanted to thank TRU2NR for the suggestion of going with 1400 k bulbs as u cane see in the pic very nice. here are somo pic taken by my nephew who's other career is photography you will notice some type of growth on...
  6. W

Thanks I think I might try that later on just spent $ 170 on new 10000 k
  7. W

NEW ADDITION BI COLOR FOX FACE http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j375/wallkill1/IMG_0139.jpg
  8. W

10 Assorted Hermits 5 Assorted Smaller Conchs* 4 Banded Trochus* 3 Blue Knuckle Hermit Crabs* 10 Blue Leg Hermit Crab* 10 Florida Cerith 5 Scarlet Hermit Crab* 5 Nassarius Vibex 5 Zig Zag Periwinkles just received this order yesterday +numerous others that i had
  9. W

Matt this one is for u Yeah, I know I'm ugly... I said to a bartender, 'Make me a zombie.' He said 'God beat me to it.' rodney Dangerfield quote
  10. W

yes it has 2-T5 420nm 54 watt High Output real actinic blue bulbs
  11. W

No water is clear I put it in clear glass brought it out side looked at it in the sun
  12. W

Reef Cleaners

Just to say that my experience with Reef cleaners was great .After me making 2 mistakes in my ordering . Not including the proper shipping payment and giving the wrong shipping address .they emailed me on both occasions' and when I replied they fix the problem without any delay. Received the...
  13. W

Ok so it's been nearly four plus weeks since I set up my 140 gallon reef tank. First thank you for all the comments. Yes you did probably see my girlfriend while she was away she nearly spent as much as I did on my tank the underlying word is Nearly. So there was almost one fatal flaw in...
  14. W

Apitasia killing with LASER :)

Just wondering can it burn thur glass and for those who have acrylic tanks
  15. W

Red sea max 130d $550

No all stock