Recent content by UTCreefer

1. UTCreefer

Sponge Growth ?

Ive got a ton of different sponges all over my tank. None of them have ever hurt my tank as far as i know. If you dont like it just pull it out.
  2. UTCreefer

SPS Crash!

I saw a thread the other day where a guy's ATO got stuck on. Normally this isnt a problem but he was using kalkwasser as part of his top off and it bleached/killed almost all of his SPS. I would suspect either your PH or DKH.
  3. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

Feel free to PM me when you are ready. I dont always get around to posting but usually have a pack or two ready to go.
  4. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

BlueSpace...........Ive thought about it. But then it starts to feel like a business and i like being able to just post things occasionally and not have it be a full time thing. With a deal like this i'd have to clear crop my whole tank in a matter of months judging by what online retailers are...
  5. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

YGPM.... Its one frag from each of the mother colony pics. 24 frags for $265 Shipped.
  6. UTCreefer

Aiptasia urgency?

You can also mix up some baked baking soda with some water and use a syringe to shoot them.
  7. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

Im trying to get a little more involved. I'm a little surprised that no one is even biting on this frag pack. If i was posting this on RC it would have sold within a day or two, but ive been slapped on that site by the mods so i wont be posting there for the foreseeable future. Everything...
  8. UTCreefer

My SPS has stopped growing

What is your SG and how are you measuring it. Hopefully you are using a refractometer and its been calibrated recently. I cant tell you how many issues ive had that were simply due to my SG being wacked. And its usually the last parameter i ever check.
  9. UTCreefer

SPS corals... emergency call.... what am I doing wrong?

What is your SG, and how are you measuring it?
  10. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

Price Change: $265 Shipped
  11. UTCreefer

Frag Pack

Hello Reefers, I've got a monster frag pack consisting of nearly every SPS coral in my tank plus a few zoo's and a Mini-Carpet Anemone for good measure. The frag pack consists of 24 Frags for $300 Shipped using USPS overnight. PM me with your Zipcode so i can verify that overnight is...
  12. UTCreefer

Best natural way to reduce nitrate

Carbon Dosing helps too. Try Sugar, Vodka, Vinegar or vitamen C (buffered) Your skimmer will get extra stinky and your organics will be reduced.
  13. UTCreefer

DI cartridge question

Im confused, how is your TDS 5-8 from the membrane (before DI) and then 200 from the DI (exit)? If thats the case it sounds like your DI stage is adding TDS instead of removing it.
  14. UTCreefer

Green Star Polyp growing too much

Isolation is definitly key with GSP. Ive got a huge patch of it growing on a whole side of glass in my tank. If it gets out of control i just use a razor blade to cut it and peel it off the glass. Before that I kept it on a single rock on the sand bed so that it couldnt reach out and touch...
  15. UTCreefer

SPS Frag Pack - San Diego

9. Purple Tip Acro 10. Lemon Acro Pics of Frag Pack 1 Pics of the Frag pack 2