Recent content by underthelive

1. underthelive

Hi Boys and girls :)

Thank you all for a warm welcome :) This site is so different from the others I do feel that people are really share there passion and knowledge to help each other I'm very pleased that I'm a part of it now,thanks again.
  2. underthelive

Would two different(not from the same mother one) BTA can hurt each other?

That's my green BTA:) No bubbles today.I did moved some rock today so he's not a happy bunny, sorry for the bad quality but this is the best I can do with this camera.
  3. underthelive

Did anyone else had any experience with more than one BTA in there tanks apart from ones that split from the,,mother'' I mean not related to each other?
  4. underthelive

That's my tank :-)
  5. underthelive

Thanks,well if my BTA would not choose the spot facing back of my tank I would be able to do some ha ha :) it's definitely bubble tip anemone the other one is on his way to me(it will arrive tomorrow) so I don't now how he looks yet but it is from the same place so I'm sure it will be bubble tip...
  6. underthelive

Sure I know that if they feel like it they will move but my original question was can they kill each other if they meet?I've read some posts of other members and some of them end up loosing one after they met so not really sure how I should react if they to close?
  7. underthelive

So you're saying that is not good for them to meet?The one I have it's been on his spot for months and he looks very happy but it's a large rock so I thought putting another one there would be great.
  8. underthelive

*Attn All Members*

No problem
  9. underthelive

Thanks,yes it does! For couple of years I was working in Marine Institute but never been brave enough to start my own tank now I know that I've lost few years of fun but well another few in a front of me to enjoy it :)
  10. underthelive

Hi I'm a proud owner :-) of green BTA and now I have one rose one on his way I was wondering can they hurt each other if they meet in a tank? I have a perfect spot in my tank for them but I don't want to place the other one to close and end up with one of them going to heaven ;-)
  11. underthelive

Good one lol
  12. underthelive

Is it me or this site upload is so slow that my posts went twice?
  13. underthelive

Hi Matt I'm Chris by the way I know that you are after reading your posts for a bit :) but I think for people like me just starting the adventure it's a lot to get on board and people like you with a good experience are great to learn from.
  14. underthelive

Hi Matt I'm Chris by the way I know that you are after reading your posts for a bit :) but I think for people like me just starting the adventure it's a lot to get on board and people like you with a good experience are great to learn from. Great tanks by the way :)
  15. underthelive

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone :)