Recent content by turboIS300

1. turboIS300

cleaning the closet, lots for sale, great prices..come and get it.

I'm still good for the K4's and heater. Just trying to get the money moved over to Paypal.......stupid paypal!!!!! :smck:
  2. turboIS300

Snorkeling Pics from Puerto Rico!!

Great pictures!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!
  3. turboIS300

Rearing Picasso Percula Clownfish!

Doni, Wow!!! This is awesome! The black clowns I got from you are doing great. What an awesome asset to this hobby you are!!! Unbelievable!! When I was 13....a looooong time ago, I went fishing with my dad in Walkers Kay in the bahamas (northern most island) they had a clown fish hatchery...
  4. turboIS300

Garf's Grunge

I used it in a previous tank years ago and it really helped it mature. It had been up for about a year then I added it. I am going to get some more when I move and get a larger tank but I'll be putting it into the fuge and it is fairly coarse and rubblish (sp?). Just my .02
  5. turboIS300

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Yes I am very interested!!! So keep me in mind if you would. I'm not sure I can make the trip due to the baby but... it might be possible??? That IS Christmas!!! That show stops my entire family from whatever it is they have planned or are doing to watch it. I should just buy it...same with A...
  6. turboIS300

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

What are you gonna do with that 20 sump????? I'm getting ready to make one but if you don't need your....well. Glad to see all is still amazing in your tank. Nice Eagleyes!! I love those.
  7. turboIS300

FS/FT 250W SE 10,000K XM Bulb - < 3 Months

Ok. Well then I would do it for $40 shipped. Shoot me a PM if you are interested. :)
  8. turboIS300

FS/FT 250W SE 10,000K XM Bulb - < 3 Months

I have a bulb for trade or sale. I would rather just trade and each pay shipping. As for purchase??? New to the MH world so $35-$40 shipped?? Or just PM with offer. But again I would rather trade. I am looking for a 20K bulb of the same configuration (SE 250W).Thanks. :wave:
  9. Mia

Mia

My new reef companion!!!!!!!!!!
  10. turboIS300

Anyone want some free trumpet/candycane coral?

I hear ya Kathy. Kids before tanks!! My daughter was born last Thursday (10/25/07) and I haven't had much time but to top off the tank. Let me know when I'm up and I'll get you some $$ through Paypal or direct. Whichever you prefer. Thank you again so much!
  11. turboIS300

Anyone want some free trumpet/candycane coral?

Hello, Are there any pieces left? would like to get some if there are. 24018 is my Zip. I have a 38 gal that has room so I don't really have a size pref. Anything would be great!!! Stephen :invisible
  12. turboIS300

Last call Palys, zoos, real sweet stuff,

What would you do the 2nd pict for (all of it) shipped to 24018? VERY interested!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. turboIS300

O.T. Happy Birthday WOODSTOCK

Definately Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superfish gal!!!!!!!!!! I'll grab a beer on the way home and sit with the clowns and we'll sing to you. Well kinda...... my PC at home blew a HD and I am still trying to fix it...... and you don't want me to sing anyways.. Have a great day!!! :clink...