Recent content by Trademark

1. T

DO you still have the skimmer? If so can you tell me how much to ship to Illinois 61820

DO you still have the skimmer? If so can you tell me how much to ship to Illinois 61820
  2. T

picasso percula clownfish in uk?

Maybe you could go to your LFS and have them buy 10 of them. I am sure that they will fly out of the store, especially if they are hard to come by over there.
  3. T

lightning maroon clownfish!!!

there has only been a couple of them found in the wild. They were found in the PNG area. The last one that was found was gave to a breeder in Michigan and was unfortunatly lost when a move went bad and an anemone died and fowled the water. It was a pretty cool fish!
  4. T

Amphiprion occellaris pair question

In short, yes. B&W's can and will breed with them.
  5. T

8x 54w T5 Hello Lights Tek style

I am assuming this is a 36" model
  6. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

You must be working hard core on this tank this weekend, No updates yet (SURPRISED)
  7. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

speaking of BIO-Load ,, do you have a list of what you would like to house in this thing
  8. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Is that whole sump for that Algae Scrubber, holy cow, you must be wanting to set a record on BIO-LOAD, go for it (GO BIG OR GO HOME)
  9. T

Free dead fish with every order!

Nice head Lines,lol
  10. T

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Talk about customer service, that was quick----like we used to say in the military (Your High Speed)
  11. T

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

I can't see any of the videos, it says they are private
  12. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

what PVC fittings do you need?
  13. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

I might have some stuff that you can just have
  14. T

Eric's 300 Gallon Build

Hey eric what is left for your 300 to get up and running?
  15. T

Are these...??

If you dont have any food I would keep it dark in the bucket until you have some, the light natural or not will have them hunting constantly