Recent content by Toyotacolin

1. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Added a few more things, here is a quick picture.
  2. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Yep, thats them. I only feed every few days and not much, so I'm not sure what they are finding, unless they are eating the stupid snails that flip over. LOL
  3. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

So it started with one.. now we are up to about 5 that we have found so far. We also have some barnicles growing now! Its pretty crazy, cause this tank has only been up for a month or so! Our shrimp has molted a few times and is growing nicely. I think I might need a bit more of a clean up...
  4. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

A quick video I took tonight after I turned off the wave maker.
  5. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Yes he is, its a pom-pom or a boxer crab. He is awesome, when he actually comes out and you can see him. lol
  6. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Thanks! I have lucked out so far. I wonder why? Bubbles? Sand floating? Got a pic?
  7. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

I forgot to upload the last picture. Lol. So here are a few more. A few from just now, what is this odd snail trail and is this small starfish bad?
  8. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

So some massive changes happened the last week. One of my LFS was closing I got some killer good deals that couldn't be passed up. My tank had cycled and I picked up a ton of stuff from them. So here are some pix. A picture before I moved some stuff around. It's so hard to showork...
  9. T

TEA's RSM C250

Thanks, I just did last night.
  10. T

Colin's RSM C-250 build

Hi everyone, my name is Colin and I just picked up a lightly used RSM C-250 last week and it's cycling now. I put in about 45 lbs live rock and about the same amount of live sand. It's been about 8 yrs since I moved out of Florida and have had a tank, a lot has changed in the hobby! I was...
  11. T

TEA's RSM C250

Great looking tank, I just picked up a C-250 last week, and it's cycling now.